Have any of you heard about or read the Book of Aquarius PDF? (Philosopher's Stone)

StarTraveller94

I came across a PDF uploaded by an anonymous author several years ago that supposedly details both the history and the practical methods for creating the philosopher's stone.

Supposedly the stone comes in two forms: the white version, which can cure any disease, turns any metal into silver, and extends your life by several centuries. And then there is the red version, which is a continuation of the white version and is much more powerful. The difference is that it provides virtual immortality and turns all metals into gold.

I have debated for several years as to weather I should attempt to follow the instructions.

Has anyone here read this book or attempted to follow it's instruction?

Mod edit: Here's the PDF:

Last edited by a moderator:

steven chiverton

I came across a PDF uploaded by an anonymous author several years ago that supposedly details both the history and the practical methods for creating the philosopher's stone.

Supposedly the stone comes in two forms: the white version, which can cure any disease, turns any metal into silver, and extends your life by several centuries. And then there is the red version, which is a continuation of the white version and is much more powerful. The difference is that it provides virtual immortality and turns all metals into gold.

I have debated for several years as to weather I should attempt to follow the instructions.

Has anyone here read this book or attempted to follow it's instruction?
have you got the details like to try it to orbitally re aranged monotomic ellements upload the pdf so i can study it