Have any of you heard about or read the Book of Aquarius PDF? (Philosopher's Stone)

NaturalPhilosopher

what do people find on their cars and everywhere after chemtrails are sprayed?
a white powder
when tested turned out to be 3 things

1)barium
2)aluminum
3)cadmium

make your own conclusions

Last edited:

steven chiverton

yes but this talks about making it from human urine which can take years to extract the life force stuff from it so they claim the philosopher's stone isent a stone its the life force extracted from human urine

TimeFlipper

yes but this talks about making it from human urine which can take years to extract the life force stuff from it so they claim the philosopher's stone isent a stone its the life force extracted from human urine

Clearly Cobber, the person who wrote ancient Human Urine contains a life force, was taking the piss out of everybody! :D..

steven chiverton

it was long reading matierial and even the video about it or audio file was very long and well detailed and it goes back centuries i give it some credit , so we may hold the secret to the fountain of youth and we dont all know it and so we throw it away and in the old days it was poured out into streets where children play in it and the foul odor it gives of etc sounds interesting indeed

walt willis

There are hubrid humans that are the eyes and ears of angels on earth.
They are here to just observe and ensure that earth survives!
There continues the wars above as we live unaware.
The flux between good and evil is not stable and from time to time needs their help.
All is well so go back to sleep....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
To all Alchemy fans! Have you ever heard of the Book of Aquarius? It's a pretty peculiar work.

I joined the PDF at the bottom of this post, you'll be able to download it and check it out.
(Here's a direct link: https://paranormalis.com/attachments/bookofaquarius-pdf.16876/?hash=8856f42fdf0cbf4a2f4792d51ac2fe0f)

It's an alchemy book that describes the alleged full process of creating the Philosopher's Stone. The real stone, which can make you immortal. Well, allegedly.

1690895794006.png

Spoiler alert: It's made of urine. Dozens and dozens of steps that will take you years and probably gallons of urine. The word "urine" appears 137 times in the book. Here are a bunch of screenshots taken here and there in the book.

The process will take you through different stages, like the black stage, the white stage, then finally the red stage. I have to assume it's normal to have that many steps, as you're turning a liquid into a rock... But then again, I'm no alchemist.

1690896060645.png

1690896153895.png

1690896495537.png

As you'll notice, it was written by an anonymous person, so there's no info as to where all that information is coming from. Is it 100% made up? Is there truth to it? No idea...

Let us know what you think.

Attachments

• BookOfAquarius.pdf
    831.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: