Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

mullac998

Hello all, I haven't been resting on my laurels during my exile from the forum. I've been doing some research and believe I have concrete immutable proof that a past poster on this forum was probably a genuine time traveller.

But do I have permission to post this proof without fear of being exiled again?

Your humble member mullac998

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you don't break any rules, you won't be exiled.

You're welcome to share. Again.

You already tried to fool us, or encourage hoaxes several times, so be aware that some people will be way less patient with you, here. Just a friendly reminder.

TimeFlipper

Hello all, I haven't been resting on my laurels during my exile from the forum. I've been doing some research and believe I have concrete immutable proof that a past poster on this forum was probably a genuine time traveller.

But do I have permission to post this proof without fear of being exiled again?

Your humble member mullac998
I cant wait to see what you come up with, no doubt Lord Henry/The Scientist, Starlite plus dozens more other names, will have written the script for you to write out, he was obviously responsible for use of the word "immutable" that you put in your comment :LOL:

You immediately reminded me of that snivelling distasteful creep Uriah Heap in Charles Dickens David Copperfield, whose line while wringing his sweaty hands was, "Iam very humble, sir/madam" :fp:

Last edited:

mullac998

I want to tell you a story about a future FoundHatPIpe.jpg I'm not necessarily saying these things are going to happen, but a possible future....

And it all starts with the discovery of this vintage deerstalker and pipe found in a tin box that was buried and I was guided to.

Do you want me to continue, are you open minded to learn an alternative truth..?

TimeFlipper

I want to tell you a story about a future View attachment 13370 I'm not necessarily saying these things are going to happen, but a possible future....

And it all starts with the discovery of this vintage deerstalker and pipe found in a tin box that was buried and I was guided to.

Do you want me to continue, are you open minded to learn an alternative truth..?
Ahh, the good old "Briar Organisation", all part of a confirmed "Hoax" thread from Lord Henry aka lots more names, from a few years ago :ROFLMAO:...Its not my decision to tell you to continue, or not to continue, but iam certain i will have a few good laughs!! :ROFLMAO:

Noah_A_S

What the heck is the Briar Organisation? And what's with the fishing hat and pipe? Did you find this over in the same place where spirit told you to go looking for the box, which was over in the park? Remember? The box you said was locked - the one that was junk which you thought was 'special' in some way?

EDIT: Furthermore, just what has it got to do with Time Travel?

Wind7

Staff
I cant wait to see what you come up with, no doubt Lord Henry/The Scientist, Starlite plus dozens more other names, will have written the script for you to write out, he was obviously responsible for use of the word "immutable" that you put in your comment :LOL:

You immediately reminded me of that snivelling distasteful creep Uriah Heap in Charles Dickens David Copperfield, whose line while wringing his sweaty hands was, "Iam very humble, sir/madam" :fp:

Dude has more 'Puppets' than Jeff Dunham.

walt willis

I tend to listen to any and all claims of strange things that go bump in the night!
If I feel that the report is by intention to deceive I will become angry.
I also tend to forgive ignorance and stupidity as I once made fun of Lock Ness reporters until I saw one myself.
I would ask members to keep their ears open and mouths shut as a way to not drive away potential reports.
If only 10 percent of the reports are true it would help to not piss off others.
Opinions are like assholes....Everybody has one?A5.jpg