Have you ever earned money with a prediction?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Now that I'm writing this, I'm thinking that sports bets can somewhat be included, but what the hell.

Were you able at some point to earn money with a prediction you made? Or more than one?

Like saying to your colleague at lunch "Hey, I bet you $20 that this actor dies this year, he's so messed up! Deal?" And the actor dies. Were you lucky, or did you feel it? Let us know.

How much money was you able to make? Do you do it often?

I'm curious, because if you're good at it and win too often, your friends will notice, right?

Krish

Some people are good at that, I am not so much. My friend, who is connected can do such a thing...and make some money.

Truth is I get those ideas from my friend and pass it on paranormalis...that is the way world is...

Tron1

I have as well earned a few bucks. People started asking me who wins game's i had to quit. 2004, about the time i had my pacer put in.

Krish

The truth is...some high probability items can be told by humans....as, the brain knows the mathematics. But sometimes, you can connect to the akhasic Records through the inner-self and get close too. But only if the probability is correct.

For example, the 9/11 issue could not be predicted by humans as I think, it was planned secretly outside of the time domain.......who did, I have no idea...

Harte

Now that I'm writing this, I'm thinking that sports bets can somewhat be included, but what the hell.

Were you able at some point to earn money with a prediction you made? Or more than one?
Absolutely. I went 9 for 11 this last weekend on college football games. Not that hard this early in the season.

Harte

RHYS

No, but I don't always share (to establish proof beforehand) of things my mind sees that come to pass. Somehow, I get more personal benefit "just knowing" myself. It's more a quiet, internal voice of awareness that can be quite humbling.