Have You Ever Experienced Time Travel Yourself? (Personal Experiences)

T.E.R2021

time travel isnt entirely accurate but close enough i have "time traveled" and its isnt like most think i would be the C209 is almost instant travel on short distants but going from say 2043 back to now is about 2.5 hours travel and on arival you do feel rather ill

Harte

I lost an entire year once.

Of course, it was completely unrelated to my living in the dorm.

Harte

someguy

time travel isnt entirely accurate but close enough i have "time traveled" and its isnt like most think i would be the C209 is almost instant travel on short distants but going from say 2043 back to now is about 2.5 hours travel and on arival you do feel rather ill
what colors are the c209? what colors is the box?

T.E.R2021

what colors are the c209? what colors is the box?
Well to datrt it is much smaller than the C204 it is cotained in a mid sizemetal breefcase the case its self is a silver colour and the colour and markings inside are black and yellow hazard stripes

Samstwitch

Well to datrt it is much smaller than the C204 it is cotained in a mid sizemetal breefcase the case its self is a silver colour and the colour and markings inside are black and yellow hazard stripes

TER, If I understand your comment above, how about posting a photo so we can see the unit? It would be a good way to validate your story. John Titor did. (It is difficult to understand some of your posts, like the quote above, with so many errors.)

Serb, Alien abductions do account for loss of time, but that's due to hypnotizing, not time travel.

Rosco, I've had dreams about past lives, but...What are "bleed thru's"? Don't think it has anything to do with time travel.

Someguy, Care to share your 2003 time loss story with us?

Rosco..Jones

Sam, I've had dreams where I was more of an observer, but felt connected to the dream story.
Future dreams seem to explore different probable worldlines to assist in making decisions in the present. Past dreams seem to be somehow related to present circumstances, as similar situations occurring in the past. My memories of my dreams fade quickly, but at times life's events seem to have an unusual familiarity. I'm not sure why I chose the term "bleed thru's" .

Had to think about that for a minute. I think it has to do with my views on the nature of time.
I don't want to pull out a soap box and start preaching my view, so I'll keep it short.

In one sense time is simultaneous. The past, present and future are all happening now.
Travel to the past, physically or psychologically, is just travel to a different temporal location which exists simultaneously with our present. As I've said previously, this is similar to how LA and NYC can both exist simultaneously, only in different physical locations. Travel is involved here also, if you want to go from one to the other.

By saying "bleed thru's", I may have been looking at dreams as getting a long distance phone call, rather than actually visiting.

Then again, maybe not.

someguy

sorry for the delayed response and of course I could be wrong but I do not think that is completely right, for one the size of the box is not that small and the silver color is just one model, I wont say what the other color is although it may be obvious.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Anyone ever experienced one? I guess its a form of time travel, but more you're in a moment in time, rather than travelling to a moment in time. I was looking over some posts on another forum and I saw that I had posted an experience of a time slip a few years back...

I was walking to a quite spot I go to each Sunday meditate. I've done this since early 2009. I turned the corner of my street and onto another street called Cedar. Immediately a woman behind me is in mid 19th century clothing. She has this big blouse on, with a bonnet. She's pushing this really old stroller and there's a baby in the stroller. She looks at me like I'm from another planet.

Continuing down the road, I look behind me and she's gone. She was right behind me. Another two odd things I noticed at that point. There's an old store that is closed, although lately they've been renovating it. I noticed a hand painted sign that said SPECIAL: Loaf of bread 60 cents. There are no stores around here that sell loaves of bread for 60 cents. The cheapest bread you will get is at Aldi's for about... 89 cents. And that is plain white bread. Wheat costs about $1.05.

Anywhere else bread ranges from $1.05 - $2.10

The second oddity was the street sign for Cedar. Originally the street used to be named Acorn. There are several streets. Like Walnut on the opposite side was called Pine street. This was in the mid-late 1800's. Around 1930 they changed the street names to what they are today.

http://www.wpclipart.com/transportation/Signs/Signs_4/old_street_sign.png

The street sign was old fashioned. And the name of the street was hand painted. Not like today where they are printed. And the street sign read Acorn.

Continue to the street and I'm walking up a hill. I take out my cell phone and my cell phone is blank. Turns on. But it only lights up. There's no menu. No clock. No nothing. Just a blank phone that the screen lights up. Two bike riders rode by and they stopped for a moment. They looked at me and saw my cell phone and they just looked at me. They were on 1950's bikes and wearing greaser type clothing. Leather, t-shirt, greased crew cuts that kind of stuff.

I continued on. Then I came back into 2011. I recognized everything. I'm 3/4 the way to the meditation area when I see a truck on the side of the road. And it has on its license plate Dec. 13

Meaning it expires in December 2013. There are no 2013 type cars in the market. The model was strange. Never seen anything like it. I think it was a Ford however. Judging by the size.

Went to this street. And there was a kid wearing corduroy overalls. And selling lemonade. I noticed where he was selling lemonade a house was there. The fence was barbed wire held by wooden poles. Walked by that same area again and its like it is today. There is no house and its actually a park now. And the fencing is a single chain held by metal poles.

I noticed the roads looked a lot different. Not pavement like we have these days. They were more gravel-dirt mixture. At one point there was a brick road. But today you go out there and its covered by concrete. And you'd have dig down several layers to get to the bricks, cause of how many times they have paved over it.

Samstwitch

Please define "time slip". I had an experience once, but I don't know if it was a time slip. That's why I'm asking. (I describe it in my Opening Post.)