Have You Ever Experienced Time Travel Yourself? (Personal Experiences)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Could have been a ghost. Could be a type of residual "haunting" when an event is replayed over and over. And, who knows, perhaps a parallel universe somehow crossed.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Please define "time slip". I had an experience once, but I don't know if it was a time slip. That's why I'm asking. (I describe it in my Opening Post.)

As I said over PM, we all have our own definitions for things. My definition for a time slip, its an anomaly, a rift in time, lets a person or a group of people slip backward or slip forward into time. I think they are brief, only lasting for a few minutes and you don't stay in that particular time, as in my case.

In regards to your experience, I experienced something similar a few years ago. I was down in Alabama and had gotten into an argument with family. Really nasty argument, me and my dad got into a fight. I ended up just leaving for home (Michigan)

It took me six hours to get home. That is not possible for that distance. I wonder if emotions can play a trick on our minds to make time go faster. Its like how if we sit in a room doing nothing, time goes by slowly. However if we do something time consuming like cooking, or talking on the phone or play a video game. It goes by fast. Basically we think on a thought enough, you were praying, kept thinking of that, and you lost track of time.

Or its very well possible you experienced some kind of time slip, that brought you forward into time. Same for me too.

Samstwitch

In regards to your experience, I experienced something similar a few years ago. I was down in Alabama and had gotten into an argument with family. Really nasty argument, me and my dad got into a fight. I ended up just leaving for home (Michigan)

It took me six hours to get home. That is not possible for that distance.

How many hours would that trip normally take?

Khaos

I left from Montgomery, Alabama and arrived home within six hours. According to most driving direction map sites, it takes roughly 13-15 hours to get there driving on way, which is what I did.

Khaos

I left from Montgomery, Alabama and arrived home within six hours. According to most driving direction map sites, it takes roughly 13-15 hours to get there driving there one way, non stop, which is what I did.

Edit: Something is wrong with the post editing, its not saving my changes.

Barry Doherty

i've had dreams where ive been in an alternate reality and it scared the hell out of me this was just last night. i was shifting through dimensions naturally because i have a pacemaker which is electronically wired to my heart with pieces of my heart missing because of my valve was bleeding all my life i am doomed to take medicine for the rest of my life. which i extremely hate taking because it makes me tired and my vision gets blurred as i fall asleep. i can sort of shift dimensions a little bit but i dont recognize it until i'm there and when i wake up. it's real as real life and i cannot stand it anymore. creepy dreams and medicine do not mix. can anyone here help me out with my dream controlling besides thinking of good stuff.
i had a dream last night that i was taking alot of medicine and thought i oded. i came down this morning and no one said anything. i looked in medicine cabinet and looked that they were all there. i do not know this occurence other than just a radical dream. as steven gibbs would put it. i'm only 32 and have a long way to go in life. i've been in mental wards 9 times but i am not crazy just agitated. my sleeping habits make my dreams real i guess. i think someone is trying to reach out to me or something i also had a drink or two but i always drink with medicine. i'm used to it by now. my dreams of playing two professional sports were shattered in 2004. when i had the pace maker put in icd what ever you call it. ive posted numerous stuff about dreams i've had. that seem real as dimensional real.
i had a dream dictionary and was into it but dont have it anymore. i can tell you about the stuff but im battling a new illness skin cancer. i just got burnt the other day when i was down the cape cod in massachusetts near where i live.my stomach got damaged i think inside and bad. anyways if anyone cares to posts replies i will reply back. my two professional sports were baseball and football. good at both of them. QB AND PITCHER. feel free thanks !!!

Giorgio Armani

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED 'TIME TRAVEL', PLEASE POST YOUR PERSONAL STORIES HERE: No 2nd or 3rd person stories, and no made-up or mocking stories please. Please only post true, 1st hand stories. Thanks :)

I believe in Time Travel for many reasons, but not because of my own experience. However, my own experience confirms that it is possible. It was incredible to me, because it was personal.

There was a one-year period that I had to commute between Orange County, CA and San Diego several times over stressful business. I took the train, which was an 85 minute ride. Long story short, the last time I made the trip home, something happened that made the ride almost unbearable. I silently prayed for strength, because I wasn't up to sitting 85 minutes on a train. No sooner than I said the prayer, which was about 10 minutes into the ride, the conductor announced my city of "Irvine" as the next stop. It was absolutely incredible. An 85-minute train ride was reduced to a total of 15-minutes. That's my Time Travel story. I wasn't in shock or delusional. It really happened. It was a miracle from God.

totusvoloestmei

time travel isnt entirely accurate but close enough i have "time traveled" and its isnt like most think i would be the C209 is almost instant travel on short distants but going from say 2043 back to now is about 2.5 hours travel and on arival you do feel rather ill

what does it feel like? Similar to motion sickness? How long does it take before it passes? Or is it more like a disorientation?