Have You Ever Spoken To A Time Traveler?

lamdo263

BTW WHH!? Is OCEANIA? I`m seeing the word all the time now and until recently I had never heard of it.
I was getting a lot of post of time travelers of a selected sect goin to Oceania. This I think is some city of some kind, that is future based, I think in the one of the major ocean spots. It isn't Pacifica, which is also future based. I've read a lot on this place, which is mentioned in Chronos Time Travel Website. I don't know if they still have their archives accessible. Chronos Technologies, Inc.

Mayhem

Zenith
In case anyone gets too excited

Chronos: The Future of Time Travel is for theoretical discussion and entertainment purposes only. We do not sell time machines, schematics for time machines, components for time machines, nor give rides on time machines. This is not a travel agency. We are not time police nor super-heroes. And sorry, we will not use time travel to reunite you with your recently deceased loved ones.

Check out some of the names here Chronos Technologies, Inc.

lamdo263

BTW WHH!? Is OCEANIA? I`m seeing the word all the time now and until recently I had never heard of it.
This might be variant timeline stuff, but Oceania and Pacifica, may be places to where after there's flooding, that new floating cities or in the future risen prominences of land, occurred. Read of Pacifica in Chronos Time Travel, but not Oceania