Have you saw a UFO?

Goose

Have you saw a UFO? Share your story with us. Text or call and leave us a voicemail (that we’ll play on the show) (606) 373-3396

mullac998

I live in england it was July I believe this year... I was sitting outside star gazing early hours of the morning talking to someone on the phone when all of a sudden in the sky from the corner of my eye I saw this tiny spec of light appear so I looked at it and it expanded and expanded and it stopped and in the centre was a flat black square it stayed there from what seemed like 30 or more so seconds then the light closed in on its self slowly and the square and light vanished completely

Goose

I live in england it was July I believe this year... I was sitting outside star gazing early hours of the morning talking to someone on the phone when all of a sudden in the sky from the corner of my eye I saw this tiny spec of light appear so I looked at it and it expanded and expanded and it stopped and in the centre was a flat black square it stayed there from what seemed like 30 or more so seconds then the light closed in on its self slowly and the square and light vanished completely

Thank you sharing your story.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think I saw one once. It was a light moving pretty fast in the sky. It was clearly not a plane or a bird. It wasn't that high. It was silent.

Wasn't a drone either, these weren't common back in the days.

Still unsure what it was to this day.

Goose

I think I saw one once. It was a light moving pretty fast in the sky. It was clearly not a plane or a bird. It wasn't that high. It was silent.

Wasn't a drone either, these weren't common back in the days.

Still unsure what it was to this day.

Thank you for sharing your story with me

Mayhem

Zenith
About 25 years ago walking with a friend back to his house we both seen a Big Blue Cigar shaped object in the sky it seemed like it was just above power line height. Then it was gone in an instant. My friend who never believed in anything out of the ordinary always brought it up "remember that UFO". Of course our friends laughed at us.

Wind7

Staff
A time ago, I was driving into work around 2:30 pm and I glimpsed something cylindrical and metallic hovering well above a field during what was some very clear skied and calm weather.

I pulled to the side of the road as fast as I could to get a better eye view.
With camera in hand I got out of my car....it was GONE.

No airplane or helicopter I know of could move THAT fast.

Not saying I saw aliens...but it was unidentifiable, obviously flying (hovering) and an object.

UFO.

I put it on my long list of things that make me go> "Hmmmmm......" ;)

Goose

About 25 years ago walking with a friend back to his house we both seen a Big Blue Cigar shaped object in the sky it seemed like it was just above power line height. Then it was gone in an instant. My friend who never believed in anything out of the ordinary always brought it up "remember that UFO". Of course our friends laughed at us.

Thank you for sharing your story with me