Have you saw a UFO?

vp8671

Yes i did when i was 13 , I only saw the propulsor, a ring of light becasue it was at night, i felt compelled to look above me and i saw it.
Later , i saw a cloud perectly shaped like an ufo, with portholes and everything else, really odd in my opinion. , After another couple of years i saw a romboidal ufo in the air, the vision lasted for 30 seconds, after that it slowly faded away. Fast forward to 6 years ago, a round ball of light appeared in my room when i was a bout to fall asleep. Also , i saw in my house many shadow people, but do not know if they are ufo related.

Goose

Yes i did when i was 13 , I only saw the propulsor, a ring of light becasue it was at night, i felt compelled to look above me and i saw it.
Later , i saw a cloud perectly shaped like an ufo, with portholes and everything else, really odd in my opinion. , After another couple of years i saw a romboidal ufo in the air, the vision lasted for 30 seconds, after that it slowly faded away. Fast forward to 6 years ago, a round ball of light appeared in my room when i was a bout to fall asleep. Also , i saw in my house many shadow people, but do not know if they are ufo related.
Thank you for sharing your story

Proofbringer

Yes it is a video of a very bright light appearing suddenly in the sky but also there is coming a sort of voice out of the sky, ( I hear a voice in this video)

beardedsisters

Around the age of 12/13 I saw my first UFO. It was around midnight and it was time for our dog to relieve himself in the front garden. As always I looked up at the night sky which was cloudless. There amongst the stars was a sharp bright light which was zig zagging all over the sky! No way was it a plane or helicopter. Living close to an airport I was well learned on the topic of aircraft. It did this for about 90 seconds before shooting off at incredible speed.

This happened in the North West of England.

This was the first of many.

steven chiverton

ive seen many ufos over the years but one of the strangest ones was during a 2 year period i was monitoring during mostly night till late with some modified hodowanec gravity wave detectors for ufo gravity waves, i received a small signal after listening to it outside in the dark while sitting at a small table with my headphones on. i decided to take the headphones off and sit it on the table and i held a small cassete recorder into one of the headphone ear covers and record it, i was looking up into the clear night sky just above the outside storeroom roof when it suddenly stopped above it i was looking directly at it , it was a large ball shaped heavily pixilated or cloaked it had a long tail i watched it for a short time while recording the signal from it when it shot off at a left angle and appeared to shrink down into nothing as it went towards a large tree next door without a noise nor did it disturb the branches at all , and theres more to , and since i latter lived at another address i was building and experimenting with sec exciters on a larger more powerful scale and using a Morse code key and some circuitry attached i was sending powerful rf waves into the sky unmodulated, and during the experiments a swinging arm pendulum clock on the opposite side of the wall with dead batteries in it which hasent worked in ages started working again from the power i was transmitting , and somehow one night i was sleeping near the open window when a dark red light slowly drifted over the house near the end i was sleeping in and another time a transparent object was seen moving along above the gutter outside my bedroom and other things to ive seen and experienced

981cav

I saw one near the Green Bank Observatory years ago looked like a meteor streaking across the sky then stopped for a bit then zig zagged but it was like it appeared in one point then another etc then streaked off

steven chiverton

heres some pictures of what i used to monitor for ufo gravity waves with some years ago so i recently built some newer ones gravity wave detectors im sure they can sense time fields from ufos to .
last picture is the small very sensitive sensor section which ill run to a spare small signal amplifier kit i built before for ghost boxes so this amplifies it and is so sensitive it can hear wind vibrations to , next picture is the jaycar electronics amplifier kit that amplifies small signals very well .
next picture is a completed ufo gravity wave detector ,next will be the inside of it the battery goes at the back pannel

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

steven chiverton

heres my log notes for 2 years of gravity wave detector monitoring, with other various ufo gravity wave detectors i used to have that i made from improving and modifying the Gregory hodowanecs gravity wave detector circuits online

Attachments

• DETECTABLE SIGNALS FOR THESE DAYS.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 3

steven chiverton

heres a newer recreated one that originally used a 1700 ohms bell ringer coil from an old dial telephone , but they are hard to get and the amount they charge for these old phones just to get a coil from it aint worth it so i have this higher resistance coil that i originally used for my old vlf receivers just put a number of barrel shaped iron cores over a stick and put it through the center of the synchronous motors coil from a disc shaped motor out of a microwave oven these are the motors that turn the round glass plate inside the microwave ovens

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    866.1 KB · Views: 0