Have you time traveled?

Goose

Share your story with us. Text or call and leave us a voicemail (that we’ll play on the show) (606) 373-3396

vp8671

My story goes back many years ago , i had just woke up and i went into my dinner room where i found my mother knitting i called her many times and she acted like she hadn't heard anything , i just had a look at the clock on the wall and it signed 8.36.
I decided to go back to bed since i had no lessons that day , after a while i got up from bed again and went into the dinner room , where my mother was still knitting , i aksed her why she hadn't replied to me before, and she said she didn't hear anything , she didn't even notice i was there, then i got a look at the clock on the wall and it signed 7.08. I remember this vividly even if it happened many years ago and my mother has passed away.

Goose

My story goes back many years ago , i had just woke up and i went into my dinner room where i found my mother knitting i called her many times and she acted like she hadn't heard anything , i just had a look at the clock on the wall and it signed 8.36.
I decided to go back to bed since i had no lessons that day , after a while i got up from bed again and went into the dinner room , where my mother was still knitting , i aksed her why she hadn't replied to me before, and she said she didn't hear anything , she didn't even notice i was there, then i got a look at the clock on the wall and it signed 7.08. I remember this vividly even if it happened many years ago and my mother has passed away.
Thank you for sharing your story

snowfalls4ever

I have..but in dreams. You can read about it here, posted mine a few years ago