as he wiped off his…

I’m not going there ;)

TimeFlipper

There once was a man from Nantucket,

who carried an HDR in a bucket.

He said with a grin,

as he wiped off his…

I’m not going there ;)

I dont what you are worrying about...All you had to type was, as he wiped off his chin..It rhymes ok with grin ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

Look at it from this perspective with so much interest and conjecture on the subject of the HDR many condemn without even owning one.

Many have spent more on other things than the given price.

Buts thats their choice, ask for evidence., but then radionics was banned in the USA a long time ago.

Out of the supposed 800 units reported sold in 2004 and many more since i would suspect a person may have used it once and it sits somewhere out of sight.

Anyway the debate continues.

My old friend, i do not need to test out an HDR to know that it cannot transport me through time and and space...The few components in that simple device would not even allow an amoeba to travel through 20 seconds of time...Have you managed to contact any guys yet that use an electromagnet for lifting up cars in a junk yard? ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

Great Story Doc! :ROFLMAO:

Gibbs himself implies it as a scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment, that being the title of his first report. I can't speak to the comparison, but I have found great benefit in studying Gibbs reports very closely. Despite their absurdity, interesting points do arise.

The complexity of the electronics in the Philadelphia Experiment, cannot be broken or "scaled" down into a few simple components that the HDR consists of :)..

Doc 05

Zenith
FICTIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Annual Time Travelers Meeting: Location Change Announcement

The Annual Time Travelers Meeting and Potluck Dinner held on the 22nd of November in Dallas, Texas will move from the break room of the Dallas School Book Depository to the Grassy Knoll.

This move is in response to the overwhelming popularity of this event, not to mention Mr. Oswald was starting to get suspicious of the crowd in the small break room. Along with Doctor Z’s HDR Mark V Smartphone app; which made all the new time travelers want to take “selfies” with Mr. Oswald.

The grassy knoll will provide much more room and we will now turn this event into an annual picnic. However, I do need to remind all the new time travelers not to harass Mr. Zapruder while he is filming, along with do not bother the “Umbrella Man”.

Thank you for your understanding and let’s make this event as popular as the Gettysburg Address Annual Ball. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
Will the Babushka Lady be present?
You mean Maggie; she makes a great goulash casserole - always a hit at the potluck.
Hope she brings it to the picnic.
She's wearing an old school HDR with battery pack and a mobius coil vest she knitted from copper wire she scrounged out of Nazi tanks.
A really nice lady and great dancer ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
Great Story Doc! :ROFLMAO:

Gibbs himself implies it as a scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment, that being the title of his first report. I can't speak to the comparison, but I have found great benefit in studying Gibbs reports very closely. Despite their absurdity, interesting points do arise.
One of my theories is of that "100th monkey" scenario; that there is a cosmic knowledge that we are all tapped into.
So, when someone is asking their brain, "how do you...", their brain connects to this cosmic knowledge.
This makes for when someone is pulling a time travel story out of their butt;
their subconscious may have provided them a pearl of truth.
Take it ALL in, run it through the blender, see what sinks and what floats. ;)