Creativity HDR Adventures: Short Stories of Time Travel

Wind7

Staff
Everything can float if you pump enough hot air into it.

However what you are saying is very important and should be extensively dwelled upon.

Significant things happen for a reason, even if they aren't necessarily true in the specific context presented. There are still relevant truths being deliberately placed into our reality as a result of the direct influence of another consciousness that knows exactly what it is doing.

Thank you.

You gave me the idea for The Warning.

:D

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Perhaps @Wind7 and @Doc 05 should team up together to write at least one short story together and show it on this thread, what do our Paranormalis members think about that? :cool::D...I suggest that one of them write a paragraph, then the other writes a paragraph, and keep going until they finish the story (y):)..

Doc 05

Zenith
Perhaps @Wind7 and @Doc 05 should team up together to write at least one short story together and show it on this thread, what do our Paranormalis members think about that? :cool::D...I suggest that one of them write a paragraph, then the other writes a paragraph, and keep going until they finish the story (y):)..
Why not everyone; you included - a running story line, also including characters from this site. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
DoctorZ’s car appeared out of nowhere, emerging from a green mist as it plowed two ruts into the side of the Grassy Knoll. Coming to an abrupt stop, female laughter could be hear from inside; @DoctorZ exited the vehicle and bowed as everyone at the picnic applauded his arrival. “Great job”, exclaimed @Mayhem as his flipped another burger on the grill.

A bevy of young French women exited the vehicle carrying bottles of wine and loaves of bread. “Who are they?” inquired @FarOutThere. “Some hitchhikers I picked up; I asked them if they wanted to go to a picnic” stated DoctorZ.

“Hey Doc Z, what about your car?” asked @KeyHolder777 as he offered the women some cold beers. “No problem” said DoctorZ as he pulled out a key fob remote, pressed a button and the car faded away. “Not only can she travel in time, she can also turn invisible”.

At that moment a large silver upright canister supported by telescoping legs and covered with a maze of tubes and wires, appeared behind the picnickers. Everyone turned as the canister’s door opened with a vacuumed whoosh and out stepped @TimeFlipper. “How did you get here?” asked Keyholder777 in a startled voice. “Dr. Mallett finally made a proper time machine; not like you hooligans and your brain damaging HDRs”. replied TimFlipper. Laughter erupted from the crowd.

Mayhem

Zenith
A certain one never found humour in the laughter.

What ensued became quite troublesome for the time travel group having a nice picnic.

Bundled into an old mail van on route to an undisclosed destination.

On arrival interrogations began, to be continued..................

TimeFlipper

DoctorZ’s car appeared out of nowhere, emerging from a green mist as it plowed two ruts into the side of the Grassy Knoll. Coming to an abrupt stop, female laughter could be hear from inside; @DoctorZ exited the vehicle and bowed as everyone at the picnic applauded his arrival. “Great job”, exclaimed @Mayhem as his flipped another burger on the grill.

A bevy of young French women exited the vehicle carrying bottles of wine and loaves of bread. “Who are they?” inquired @FarOutThere. “Some hitchhikers I picked up; I asked them if they wanted to go to a picnic” stated DoctorZ.

“Hey Doc Z, what about your car?” asked @KeyHolder777 as he offered the women some cold beers. “No problem” said DoctorZ as he pulled out a key fob remote, pressed a button and the car faded away. “Not only can she travel in time, she can also turn invisible”.

At that moment a large silver upright canister supported by telescoping legs and covered with a maze of tubes and wires, appeared behind the picnickers. Everyone turned as the canister’s door opened with a vacuumed whoosh and out stepped @TimeFlipper. “How did you get here?” asked Keyholder777 in a startled voice. “Dr. Mallett finally made a proper time machine; not like you hooligans and your brain damaging HDRs”. replied TimFlipper. Laughter erupted from the crowd.

I wish i could give you many more reactions than just one......GREAT story which will be VERY hard for any of our members to match! (y):cool::LOL:..

Doc 05

Zenith
I wish i could give you many more reactions than just one......GREAT story which will be VERY hard for any of our members to match! (y):cool::LOL:..
Thank you; no match needed, just jump in and "seize' the narrative.

I do still owe you an honest review of Pat Ress's and Dr Mallett's books (as soon as I receive them).
Thanks again ;)

TimeFlipper

Thank you; no match needed, just jump in and "seize' the narrative.

I do still owe you an honest review of Pat Ress's and Dr Mallett's books (as soon as I receive them).
Thanks again ;)

The only thing you "owe" me is reading your stories in some magazines ;)..

Doc 05

Zenith
The only thing you "owe" me is reading your stories in some magazines ;)..
Thank you; I did leave you an "opportunity" in the Time Travel Annual Picnic story with the "young French women".
A side story could start with;
Two of the French women showed great interest in the size and complexity of my Time Machine, "Care to take a ride?" I asked. ;)