Creativity HDR Adventures: Short Stories of Time Travel

TimeFlipper

Once had a Lycanthrope afflicted room mate......

He was trained to use the Litter Box, really blew the Cat's mind.

...and the Hairballs were Absolutely Murder!

That's what happens when you have Lycanthropes for friends...I shot mine with a Bren Gun full of .303 uranium hardened pure silver bullets :D..

Wind7

Staff
That's what happens when you have Lycanthropes for friends...I shot mine with a Bren Gun full of .303 uranium hardened pure silver bullets :D..

Oh...I didn't do anything quite as radical,
I just slipped him one of my Centrum Silver vitamins in his raw-meat broth.

He turned instantaneously into age-old dust....which the vengeful cat used as Litter.

:D

Doc 05

Zenith
DISCLAIMER: The following information and commentary is for entertainment purposes only and is no way intended as a factual statement or event. The author’s commentaries and statements are of his own and not necessarily the views or beliefs of this website or its owners. The author is not a medical professional and makes no claims of diagnosis, cures, or medical treatments. The author also may or may not be under numerous Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and court orders not to discuss the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), Steven Gibbs, time travel, hyper dimensional timeline manipulation, artificial vortexes/portals, and any associated subjects. The author also publicly denounces and feels it would be irresponsible for anyone to use the HDR unit as a control/tuning module, by placing a lithium niobate (LiNbO3) crystal (along with the standard quartz crystal) in the witness well and attaching the time/head coil jacks to the ends of 555.8 feet of 22 gauge enamel coated copper magnet wire wrapped to form a caduceus coil around the outside of a 55 gallon metal drum with the top and bottom removed. Starting the wrap with the midpoint of the length of wire at the “north’ end of the outside of the drum and wrapping the coil wire in opposite directions towards the drum’s “south” open end. Finishing with the two ends of the coil wire at the drum’s “south” end, facilitating connection to the HDR. The author would also never advise anyone to place the HDR’s electromagnet open end flush against a bailing wire secured bundle of nine: ½ inch diameter iron rebar rods, 48 inches in length and grounded at both ends by use of auto jumper cables attached to 3 foot grounding rods place in line with the drum and extending past the open ends. And it would be childish and reckless to suggest that this device be positioned on a magnetic north/south axis over a natural vortex found by use of map study, terrain/geomagnetic analysis, map dowsing, and dowsing rods; with confirmation by use of a pendulum. It also would be otherwise “silly” to believe that this device’s performance could in anyway be enhanced by use on the day of the full moon, and/or during increased solar induced geomagnetic activity, and/or proceeding thunder storms with numerous lightning strikes. The author in no way implies that a person could (with proper HDR tuning) enter (crawl into) this device and from entering from a south-north direction to travel “forward” in time, or from a north-south direction, to travel “backwards” in time. Nor does the author endorse the practice of (upon “exiting” the device at the desired destination) inserting 3 large nails flush into the ground indicating the opening of device as in order to “find” the “exit-return entrance” of the device, should it become “hard to locate”. The author will also begin any discussions of time travel (if he was ever allowed to do so) with the following statement;
“Hypothetically, theoretically; not me but a friend of mine said, during a drug and/or alcohol induced hallucination, the following:”

“PANGAEA SUCKS”

The author wishes to thank everyone in their understanding of this disclaimer and wants to remind everybody that time travel and its assorted subjects are dangerous, impossible, and will never happen. ;)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

DISCLAIMER: The following information and commentary is for entertainment purposes only and is no way intended as a factual statement or event. The author’s commentaries and statements are of his own and not necessarily the views or beliefs of this website or its owners. The author is not a medical professional and makes no claims of diagnosis, cures, or medical treatments. The author also may or may not be under numerous Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and court orders not to discuss the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), Steven Gibbs, time travel, hyper dimensional timeline manipulation, artificial vortexes/portals, and any associated subjects. The author also publicly denounces and feels it would be irresponsible for anyone to use the HDR unit as a control/tuning module, by placing a lithium niobate (LiNbO3) crystal (along with the standard quartz crystal) in the witness well and attaching the time/head coil jacks to the ends of 555.8 feet of 22 gauge enamel coated copper magnet wire wrapped to form a caduceus coil around the outside of a 55 gallon metal drum with the top and bottom removed. Starting the wrap with the midpoint of the length of wire at the “north’ end of the outside of the drum and wrapping the coil wire in opposite directions towards the drum’s “south” open end. Finishing with the two ends of the coil wire at the drum’s “south” end, facilitating connection to the HDR. The author would also never advise anyone to place the HDR’s electromagnet open end flush against a bailing wire secured bundle of nine: ½ inch diameter iron rebar rods, 48 inches in length and grounded at both ends by use of auto jumper cables attached to 3 foot grounding rods place in line with the drum and extending past the open ends. And it would be childish and reckless to suggest that this device be positioned on a magnetic north/south axis over a natural vortex found by use of map study, terrain/geomagnetic analysis, map dowsing, and dowsing rods; with confirmation by use of a pendulum. It also would be otherwise “silly” to believe that this device’s performance could in anyway be enhanced by use on the day of the full moon, and/or during increased solar induced geomagnetic activity, and/or proceeding thunder storms with numerous lightning strikes. The author in no way implies that a person could (with proper HDR tuning) enter (crawl into) this device and from entering from a south-north direction to travel “forward” in time, or from a north-south direction, to travel “backwards” in time. Nor does the author endorse the practice of (upon “exiting” the device at the desired destination) inserting 3 large nails flush into the ground indicating the opening of device as in order to “find” the “exit-return entrance” of the device, should it become “hard to locate”. The author will also begin any discussions of time travel (if he was ever allowed to do so) with the following statement;
“Hypothetically, theoretically; not me but a friend of mine said, during a drug and/or alcohol induced hallucination, the following:”

“PANGAEA SUCKS”

The author wishes to thank everyone in their understanding of this disclaimer and wants to remind everybody that time travel and its assorted subjects are dangerous, impossible, and will never happen. ;)

Good to see another member who understands HDR`s will never transport anybody through time and space (y):D..

steven chiverton

“PANGAEA SUCKS”

very well detailed as if you knew about this experiment or idea and described it in such a way sounds like you either tried it or knew someone who did and are kind of disclosing it in this all if it come from someone who was intoxicated or drugged thats the best time to get some real disclosure then people tend to talk and let out secrets that way as for using lithium niobate in place of a quartz crystal is a good idea to try in the hdr witness well

TimeFlipper

very well detailed as if you knew about this experiment or idea and described it in such a way sounds like you either tried it or knew someone who did and are kind of disclosing it in this all if it come from someone who was intoxicated or drugged thats the best time to get some real disclosure then people tend to talk and let out secrets that way as for using lithium niobate in place of a quartz crystal is a good idea to try in the hdr witness well

Cobber Steve, I think the guy who posted the stuff about the HDR, together with all the add on devices, was actually taking the piss out of the HDR ;) :LOL:..

Doc 05

Zenith
Thanks Steve; I've followed your writings for years over different sites and always enjoy your insight.
As for my recent posts; you have to read the first post and the original intent of this thread as purely "fan fiction".
I hope you join in this thread, by sharing a short story, tale, joke, or dirty limerick about the HDR (or anything else).
Thanks again.

Doc 05

Zenith
Time Travel is IMPOSSIBLE;

and I am NOT aware of ANY:

Ivy League University

Midwestern Physics Lab

U.S. Defense Contractor

French Aerospace Company

Obscure East German Toy Factory

Travel Tour Agency from the 2050s

Royal Botanical Society

or Australian Ladies Gardening Club,

that would ever be involved in Time Travel.

I am unaware of any such activity or operation,

nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist.