Creativity HDR Adventures: Short Stories of Time Travel

Tron1

Time Portal construction soon.
Plans are going to be fast.
Figured out why there was a sonic boom.
No denying time travel is real.
Even you said so.
But I am not giving names at all.
I am one of the more intelligent sports / science jocks you know.
Kghost radio cancelled for tonight.
I can get sleep.
My father is a dingbat thinks HDR is a piece of metal.
Portal will be ready by spring
Taking 15 video gamers to first halo 6 tournament next year. Also in the plans.Yes I can multi task. Alot faster than most.
Not fan fiction. Truth.

steven chiverton

Thanks Steve; I've followed your writings for years over different sites and always enjoy your insight.
As for my recent posts; you have to read the first post and the original intent of this thread as purely "fan fiction".
I hope you join in this thread, by sharing a short story, tale, joke, or dirty limerick about the HDR (or anything else).
Thanks again.
thnkyou doc 5 the only short story i can think about was the one steven gibbs talked about on the radio shows about the man who used his hdr and then made the big mistake of falling asleep in his bath tub only to find himself teleported across the border into canada naked

TimeFlipper

Thanks Steve; I've followed your writings for years over different sites and always enjoy your insight.
As for my recent posts; you have to read the first post and the original intent of this thread as purely "fan fiction".
I hope you join in this thread, by sharing a short story, tale, joke, or dirty limerick about the HDR (or anything else).
Thanks again.

Hmmm a dirty limerick?, iam thinking about one real quick..My brain is in thought, at what ive been taught, at making up jokes that's not sick.