Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Lumbergooz

It's funny when reading on HDRkid website no one (so far) corrected the mistake that(rubbing plate has a caduceus coil) ..which is incorrect.. since its flat it can only have a bifillar coil or any pancake shaped..its even obvious from fotos posted by some users..I guess some people just write anything ..no wonder so many people keep building non functional machines;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's funny when reading on HDRkid website no one (so far) corrected the mistake that(rubbing plate has a caduceus coil) ..which is incorrect.. since its flat it can only have a bifillar coil or any pancake shaped..its even obvious from fotos posted by some users..I guess some people just write anything ..no wonder so many people keep building non functional machines;)

It's not a mistake. The HDR does have a caduceus coil attached underneath the rubbing plate area. It started out as a bifilar coil in the older HDR's. But the improved design adds a twist to the bifilar coil windings, turning it into a caduceus coil in pancake form.

Lumbergooz

It's not a mistake. The HDR does have a caduceus coil attached underneath the rubbing plate area. It started out as a bifilar coil in the older HDR's. But the improved design adds a twist to the bifilar coil windings, turning it into a caduceus coil in pancake form.
..my humble mind unable to imagine how caduceus sits in a flat shape..Can you please elaborate with a sketch, even a simple one....?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

..my humble mind unable to imagine how caduceus sits in a flat shape..Can you please elaborate with a sketch, even a simple one....?

By twisting the parallel bifilar windings, the wires will no longer be parallel. With enough twist the adjacent wires wiil be at right angles to each other. Here is a picture of the unit I built showing the twisted bifilar wire design in pancake form.

100_0253.jpg