Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Lumbergooz

@Einstein : it s showing now many thanks. What I understood, that by esense its something like this:
flat2003coil.jpg

but much more turns..how many ??
This seems to contradict with Steven Chiverton where he mentions coiling it as mobius; with 4 wires in a strand..!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein : it s showing now many thanks. What I understood, that by esense its something like this:
flat2003coil.jpg

This seems to contradict with Steven Chiverton where he mentions coiling it as mobius; with 4 wires in a strand..!

Yes. This picture depicts the design Steven Gibbs uses with his caduceus coils. I remember the coil is to be wound out to 7.8cm. And the guage wire to use is 21 AWG. I started with a 24 foot length of 21AWG wire. Then folded it in half. Then twisted it untill you could see the wires forming a nice 90 degree angle with each other. Then the hard part is getting it wound into a flat pancake coil. I found you could do it by hand by forming the pancake coil onto some tape with the sticky side up. I encased my caduceus coil in resin.

I haven't done any experimentation with Steven Chiverton's design though. But the Gibbs design does work. I definitely feel the dragging effect while tuning the HDR.

Lumbergooz

I just made this rig to twist enough length from two spools..So I gotta twist around 12 feet...I will add some wood piece in the middle and make a hole through it...so both sides will feed that hole with wire together, while a slow drill will twist them...small challenge...
So 7.8 cm is the pancake diameter ?
rig.jpg

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
7.8 cm the pancake diameter ?..
I just made this rig to twist enough length from two spools
rig.jpg

The final twisted length comes out to around 12 feet. There should be some left over after making the pancake coil. The way I made my twisted length was with the help of a variable speed drill. I just put one end of the bifilar wire pair in the drill chuck. And the other end was held in a vise. Then gingerly hit the variable speed trigger. It winds pretty fast.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

I assume one has to stand at the end of a long room to twist this one...but its worth it...
will make also an alternative same length 12 feet of a 4 core Mobuos and then do it a pancake to see the effect;
like this one
mobiuscable.gif

steven chiverton

flat2003coil.jpg

i dident say is 4 wires in a strand its 2 wires bifilar twisted and coiled into q pancake coil, i do have a trifilar experimental one but not 4 wires its 3

Lumbergooz

flat2003coil.jpg

i dident say is 4 wires in a strand its 2 wires bifilar twisted and coiled into q pancake coil, i do have a trifilar experimental one but not 4 wires its 3
Sorry Steven, I got distracted by this foto in the file you send me recently, which shows a 4-wire mobious..in which part of the HDR did you use it ?
mobiuscable.gif

TimeFlipper

It's funny when reading on HDRkid website no one (so far) corrected the mistake that(rubbing plate has a caduceus coil) ..which is incorrect.. since its flat it can only have a bifillar coil or any pancake shaped..its even obvious from fotos posted by some users..I guess some people just write anything ..no wonder so many people keep building non functional machines;)

It's not a mistake. The HDR does have a caduceus coil attached underneath the rubbing plate area. It started out as a bifilar coil in the older HDR's. But the improved design adds a twist to the bifilar coil windings, turning it into a caduceus coil in pancake form.
Dont think for one moment that i would ever challenge your excellent engineering skills mate, but from what i remember are the Caduceus coils are wound onto a former such as a round length of soft iron which would be perfectly straight...The theory being that when the two single lengths of wire that form the X shaping of the coil, a collapsed magnetic field is created within the centre of the X, and when a current is fed into one end of the coil, the opposite end acts an antenna for the scalar waves...

Another way to create the scalar waves is by sticking two 6 inch long bar magnets together with both north poles facing each other and wrapping two pieces of wire around the magnets, into which an electrical current is fed into a small 6 to 9 volt motor...The theory is that the resulting scalar waves will radiate from the tiny gaps between the two magnets, which are the areas of the collapsed magnetic field..