Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

TimeFlipper

couldn't post replies before now something's gone wrong as scarecrows lines have doubled on my pc so what he says is coming up a dozen times or under

Nah Steve, its your OCD thats the problem cobber :LOL: jk..

Nah Steve, its your OCD thats the problem cobber :LOL:.jk..

TimeFlipper

whats an ocd dont know that let alone my abc s
OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, dont worry cobber, nearly everybody has got some form of it...Me for example, when i leave home i have to check to see if i have locked my front door several times, just to make certain i locked it!! :ROFLMAO:..
As for your ABC`s, i understand everything that you type, if i didnt understand you, i would tell you (y):)..

AUIB

By twisting the parallel bifilar windings, the wires will no longer be parallel. With enough twist the adjacent wires wiil be at right angles to each other. Here is a picture of the unit I built showing the twisted bifilar wire design in pancake form.

100_0253.jpg
Can you email me this image?
I can't open it here...
[email protected]

AUIB

I received it complete without problems Steve..thanks alot. BTW: I almost built the portable one battery operated, using phone cord as time coil and copper plates on plexis, I will share soon.
Hello Lumbergozz,
Could you send me this same file that our friend Chiverton sent you? I asked him, but so far I haven't had an answer... send me by email [email protected]

Secretman3811

OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, dont worry cobber, nearly everybody has got some form of it...Me for example, when i leave home i have to check to see if i have locked my front door several times, just to make certain i locked it!! :ROFLMAO:..
As for your ABC`s, i understand everything that you type, if i didnt understand you, i would tell you (y):)..

and by the way being mental illness it is not a joke it not funny and it just a dieases so i wish i don't have it at all so it not funny.

steven chiverton

Hello Lumbergozz,
Could you send me this same file that our friend Chiverton sent you? I asked him, but so far I haven't had an answer... send me by email [email protected]
what file ive got files on my external hardrive 569 gigs it holds i think so finding them is a long tarsk so give me name of it if i can find it ill email you it if its not to big that i cant email it

TimeFlipper

and by the way being mental illness it is not a joke it not funny and it just a dieases so i wish i don't have it at all so it not funny.
I totally agree with you and FYI i was NOT trying to make a joke out of you, i made that perfectly clear in the message i posted!!

steven chiverton

i dont have obsessive compulsive disorder just determination