HDR for sale

Weirdo

I have an HDR up for sale on eBay if anybody's interested. I hope this post isn't against the rules, I just figure some of you might be interested. If you search for "hyper dimensional resonator" on eBay you'll find it.

mullac998

I have an HDR up for sale on eBay if anybody's interested. I hope this post isn't against the rules, I just figure some of you might be interested. If you search for "hyper dimensional resonator" on eBay you'll find it.

I want it but i aint gonna buy $300 its not even worth that in parts

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Did it work?

Weirdo

Did it work?
It did not work. I bought it years ago when I was a gullible 16yo. If Mr. Gibbs really believes in this, and I suspect he does, he needs to seek help. I watched the movie Napoleon Dynamite for the first time recently and let me tell you, I laughed real hard at myself when I saw an HDR looking device in the movie. I'm pleased I recouped my money but at the same time feel bad for whoever wasted their money on an overpriced electromagnet. If time travel could be achieved with parts from Radio Shack, it would have been discovered and made waves in science a long time ago. Folks, please stop trying to convince yourselves and others that this is real.

Weirdo

I forgot to mention that the electromagnet worked fine. I found an old mechanical clock and when I put the electromagnet behind it in the right spot the time would spin forward or backward. That's obviously a result of the magnetic field on the mechanical components and not time travel. If you put a scratch on the clock and "made it go back in time", you would find that the scratch will still be there. It's laughable to me that people on YouTube use that as evidence for time travel. Anyway, I digress.