HDR for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

well not everyone can get the results as not everyone can find a close by vortex so if they cant get it going without a vortex then they may not say anything but for those who did get some results thats a good leed there at least they are sharing it so the hdr experiences by others is handy to know besides there may be some who have a alot to cover up so if you prove it to the wrong mob then your more likely to get a nasty visit by them or there men in black so ive read before

steven chiverton

yes uncle time flipper professor opummur had an experience with his hdr in his jeep and his a very intelligent honourable man no need to discredit his testimonials and therese others

steven chiverton

Thank God you did lock me out my old friend, i would never have joined such a futile PM in my whole life!! :ROFLMAO:..
the paranormalis ain't really futile otherwise you wouldn't have joined it and to many people have been knocked off for telling the truth so ya have to be careful you you prove it to

Mayhem

Zenith
Only the 10 in the discussions have the HDR so its pretty interesting whats gets talked about.

steven chiverton

mayhem you are cool even you value some knowledge you can gain and lern from discussions at the moment tf is just qestiong the hdr users who he dosent believe in so even statements or testimonials just isent enough for him his just a robot with no potty to poo in lol

steven chiverton

i did say to time flipper ages ago if i ever get around to finding a vortex and test my home built hdr id teleport him off his toilet before he wipes his ass and put him down in front of the queen ,time flipper is such a funny man even he makes me laugh

TimeFlipper

well not everyone can get the results as not everyone can find a close by vortex so if they cant get it going without a vortex then they may not say anything but for those who did get some results thats a good leed there at least they are sharing it so the hdr experiences by others is handy to know besides there may be some who have a alot to cover up so if you prove it to the wrong mob then your more likely to get a nasty visit by them or there men in black so ive read before

yes uncle time flipper professor opummur had an experience with his hdr in his jeep and his a very intelligent honourable man no need to discredit his testimonials and therese others

You know how much i respect The Prof Cobber, but i did make a posting to him about 6 months ago asking him why he was giving credibility to a device he knew could never function...Iam still waiting for his reply on here...I even sent him an Email, with no response from him...The Prof and me shared a lot of info in PM and on Emails regarding Preston Nichols and real time-travel, which got me thinking he might have become paranoid about "people" following him around on the internet, and also on the exclusive Radio Ham system called Echolink that we chatted on, he even stopped using that...I genuinely fear for his sanity and i hope to God we all see him again on Paranormalis very very soon...

Mayhem

Zenith
Hes too preoccupied with nicholls and his own wooden box, in saying that if he did get a hdr he might get the crap scared out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.