HDR for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

i did say to time flipper ages ago if i ever get around to finding a vortex and test my home built hdr id teleport him off his toilet before he wipes his ass and put him down in front of the queen ,time flipper is such a funny man even he makes me laugh

I sincerely do hope you find a vortex very soon cousin cobber, because then you should have time travelled, that will be fun proving it to everyone and me, wont it ;) :LOL:...

steven chiverton

haven't heard from him oh here for a while if he did get some good results from his hdr it may partially explain his absent from here his my favourite professor oh i hope his ok

steven chiverton

I sincerely do hope you find a vortex very soon cousin cobber, because then you should have time travelled, that will be fun proving it to everyone and me, wont it ;):LOL:...
if i successfully time traveled even thats not enough to convince others it works thats not considered proof enough for so many unlless i teleport the queen from her royal toilet to your bedroom that may be enough lol

TimeFlipper

if i successfully time traveled even thats not enough to convince others it works thats not considered proof enough for so many unlless i teleport the queen from her royal toilet to your bedroom that may be enough lol

Teleportation isnt really time-travelling cobber, it comes under quantum entanglement, which means instantaneous information passed through billions of miles away.....The only question i will ask IF you "time-travel" cobber is, tell me the front pages of the UK newspapers 1 week from today....and if you are correct then i will happily go out and smash up all my DTA including my DTG, and i will beg to buy a Steven Gibbs HDR for which i will a lot of money for ;) :LOL:..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Since this item was sold, and this thread has gone way off topic, it's thereby closed.

I apologize if this is an inconvenience to those who still wanted to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.