HDR help

TimeFlipper

Yep calling it Theft by someone who has died sounds a huge stretch for sure. Not the first human thought at least in my mind. Hope the money is returned after grieving is over and if there's a way to contact the family or you find another HDR from someone.
Let me make this perfectly clear, it wasnt theft from Steven Gibbs, it was who ever was looking after Gibbs money when he passed away that the theft was aimed at, and our member SHOULD have his money back..

TimeFlipper

"Clear" case of theft ROFL.
A dead guy took your money? good luck telling the cops that
Read my latest posting on this matter, i was NOT blaming Steven Gibbs for non return of our members money, he had already passed away and Gibbs money was taken over probably by family members..

Doc 05

Zenith
OK so long story short I purchased an HDR from Steven before he passed, Sadly he passed (R.I.P.) and I never got my HDR, I don't care so much about the lost money as much as I do about the HDR itself, So my question to this Forum is.....

Is anyone selling one? Or can anyone MAKE me one to spec?
@stugotsv10 , Steven's sister is intending to fill the paid orders; beyond that is undecided at this time. If your order was paid for it should be fulfilled when she is able. Steve and her lived some distance apart and she was not involved in his HDR business.

How did you order your HDR and how did you send payment? (i.e. P.O. Box)

I'll try to help as much as I can.

stugotsv10

Yes it was Via P.O. box.

Honestly, that family is going through enough, if they can't refund the money im perfectly ok with that, I'd LOVE the HDR but maybe she is not aware on how to make one, I dont mind buying one here to be honest

TimeFlipper

Yes it was Via P.O. box.

Honestly, that family is going through enough, if they can't refund the money im perfectly ok with that, I'd LOVE the HDR but maybe she is not aware on how to make one, I dont mind buying one here to be honest
You obviously know how i feel about the HDR, however i must point out that ONLY the HDR`s built by Gibbs are supposed to function properly..

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes it was Via P.O. box.

Thanks
When did you place the order and,
How did you pay for it (Western Union Money Order numbers would be extremely helpful).
His sister was Not involved in Gibbs HDR business;
she knows he has outstanding orders and is attempting to fill them.
Hopefully it's still safely in the PO Box.

TimeFlipper

Whats the exact reason behind that?
It means that nobody else can make a fully functioning HDR, except for Steven Gibbs...Gibbs HDR`s are supposed to be imbued with his previous "time-travelling psychic signature" that gets embedded within all the HDR`s that only he builds...

Gibbs allegedly developed his psychic signature due to something similar to the original Tesla Time-Travelling Mapping Device, The Zero Time Generator, that was used in the first Philadelphia Experiment in August 1943, and was carried in all the other ships that later travelled through time..

Last edited: