HDR help

Doc 05

Zenith
I never knew the Germans dropped magnetic mines into the Pacific ocean, because the Japanese navy was also there fighting the American navy in 1944 :unsure:...The Americans planned to invade Japan early in 1945, but discovered they would need over 2 million soldiers to do the job...So instead of losing even more American soldiers, two atomic bombs were dropped on Japan..
Norfolk Naval Yard is on the Atlantic
And if we didn't drop the atomic bombs, I probably would never hove been born.

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the information.
BTW, my father (as a young man) monitored and reported ships scheduled to be "wiped" at the Norfolk Naval Yard in Virginia, 1943-44, prior to him going to the Pacific theater for the planned invasion of Japan.
@Doc 05 I understand now what you were saying to me, but i was under the impression that the ship your father was sailing in was "wiped" BECAUSE he was heading for the Pacific theatre...My Bad...Sorry :fp:

Last edited:

stugotsv10

While I have all the Gurus here in one place, let me ask a question... some of my last convos with Mr. Gibbs involved me "Changing" something and Mr Gibbs basically kept saying "if its not what God wants it will make your life a living hell and to Pray to find out if its against Gods Will" wellllllll IDK WTF that means LOL

Doc 05

Zenith
What do you guys think about the "Changing" of things.... I only have one but its a pretty big one
"Careful what you wish for" is all I can say.

Sometimes what "You" believe is the best is not necessarily so.
It's a "classic" time travel paradox; a "Butterfly Effect" scenario.

It's a hard lesson to learn; to leave things alone and don't "grab the wheel",
especially when to try to "cheat death"; if you put up a "fuss", death will let you win -
but you never cheat him - hence: careful what you wish for.

The power to "change" things requires great responsibility and forethought;
luckily the system is set up to handle us "foolish mortals",
and you just create another "timeline" - but you have to live with it.

"Big changes" effect multiple timelines, so your stuck here,
using the devices/techniques "we" have available at this time.

But I don't know your situation, I can only speak of my experiences.
Good Luck