NEG: ETOH/Meds prior
Chinese Food – Dinner
Went to bed @ Midnight – 5 ½ hrs sleep
Started dream, then HAD TO write it down
No dream journal
Frantic search for pen
Started writing on side of box
Sense of extreme urgency

THE (NEW) BIRTH DAY 2031 – 2033 (NOT HAPPY) – Meteorites Everywhere (Not just Earth)

Dream started at Air/Space Base / Multi-National Space Force (?)
Open - Expanse – Desert – Barren - Mountains Far in Distance – Sky / Illumination Weird – Sun not close
Cold – No Wind –
Terrorist Attack – Bombing – In distance - Staged – Not sure what side I was on – Knew it was going to happen
Air/Space craft on tarmac – Big – Nose like B-29 – Stubby Wings – 2 Massive Engines each wing – swivel for VTOL – Supply/transport to low orbit –
Attack started (in distance) – went to building – surface but leading to underground – in break room – bulletin board – posters of diagrams/artist drawing of 5-6 other base layouts – mining/launch facilities – mostly underground – moons / asteroids – Jupiter’s Moons – Europa – Titan – Alpha(?) something (not centuri) – Posters had curled edges – old, but not too old – had drawing of astronaut(?) in spacesuit (not bulky) / helmet – visor (old school Gemini like) – Then got the words: THE (NEW) BIRTH-DAY – 2031 – 2033 (marked on calendar?) – Not HAPPY – Meteorites – Everywhere – Not just Earth

This is when I had to write this down – now – frantic – urgency

I DON’T DO THIS – This is Not normal for me

5 days ago I discovered an old (first) crystal I owned, at my parents house – have own it 40+ years - placed in Witness Well of HDR (HDR plugged in, but Not turn on) – Have been getting vivid dreams ever since – Yesterday had dream of meeting an attractive – short dark hair – female scientist (white lab coat) – who told me we were “on the right track” with the HDR – but I disregarded it as a nice dream.

This morning everything got serious.

Tron1

I saw a headline run through my head last night while folding laundry. "War on America" or against does that have to do with your post doc 05?

TimeFlipper

20 DEC 2019
05:30 EST
Doc 05
Dream / No HDR Session
HDR Plugged in / Crystal in Well / 2 Feet from head
NEG: ETOH/Meds prior
Chinese Food – Dinner
Went to bed @ Midnight – 5 ½ hrs sleep
Started dream, then HAD TO write it down
No dream journal
Frantic search for pen
Started writing on side of box
Sense of extreme urgency

THE (NEW) BIRTH DAY 2031 – 2033 (NOT HAPPY) – Meteorites Everywhere (Not just Earth)

Dream started at Air/Space Base / Multi-National Space Force (?)
Open - Expanse – Desert – Barren - Mountains Far in Distance – Sky / Illumination Weird – Sun not close
Cold – No Wind –
Terrorist Attack – Bombing – In distance - Staged – Not sure what side I was on – Knew it was going to happen
Air/Space craft on tarmac – Big – Nose like B-29 – Stubby Wings – 2 Massive Engines each wing – swivel for VTOL – Supply/transport to low orbit –
Attack started (in distance) – went to building – surface but leading to underground – in break room – bulletin board – posters of diagrams/artist drawing of 5-6 other base layouts – mining/launch facilities – mostly underground – moons / asteroids – Jupiter’s Moons – Europa – Titan – Alpha(?) something (not centuri) – Posters had curled edges – old, but not too old – had drawing of astronaut(?) in spacesuit (not bulky) / helmet – visor (old school Gemini like) – Then got the words: THE (NEW) BIRTH-DAY – 2031 – 2033 (marked on calendar?) – Not HAPPY – Meteorites – Everywhere – Not just Earth

This is when I had to write this down – now – frantic – urgency

I DON’T DO THIS – This is Not normal for me

5 days ago I discovered an old (first) crystal I owned, at my parents house – have own it 40+ years - placed in Witness Well of HDR (HDR plugged in, but Not turn on) – Have been getting vivid dreams ever since – Yesterday had dream of meeting an attractive – short dark hair – female scientist (white lab coat) – who told me we were “on the right track” with the HDR – but I disregarded it as a nice dream.

This morning everything got serious.

Baz, iam pleased to see that you kept the Electromagnetic field 2 foot away from your brain, assuming of course that there is an Electromagnet fitted to your own HDR :unsure: :)..

Doc 05

Zenith
Baz, iam pleased to see that you kept the Electromagnetic field 2 foot away from your brain, assuming of course that there is an Electromagnet fitted to your own HDR :unsure::)..
Electromagnet IS NOT ON. If you READ INSTEAD OF TRYING TO TROLL ME you might see something!

FarOutThere

Hi Doc

Thanks for the interesting post.
It turns out 2030 has been on my mind a lot in the last few weeks. Something about 2020 or 2030, i.e. one or the other.
I also have dreams that reference it.

Do you have any more information about the "on the right track" with the HDR dream?

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Hi Doc

Thanks for the interesting post.
It turns out 2030 has been on my mind a lot in the last few weeks. Something about 2020 or 2030, i.e. one or the other.
I also have dreams that reference it.

Do you have any more information about the "on the right track" with the HDR dream?
No, I was more entertained by the fact she was an attractive scientist, that would talk to me, let alone know what an HDR was.
I just "blew it off" as an interesting dream, and nothing more.

There was No HDR session involved with either dream; that's why the space dream took me by complete surprise.

And after some recollection: "The New Birth Day" "2031 - 2033";
was almost like a memorial poster with meteors shown trailing trough the sky.

I don't have dreams like these.

Doc 05

Zenith
I saw a headline run through my head last night while folding laundry. "War on America" or against does that have to do with your post doc 05?
I don't think so; my dream was set after 2033, and the 2031-33 referred more to a natural/space disaster.
But you have been "seeing" that theme "War in America" for a while, that might be closer.