HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
This thread is created for the development of Operator techniques and procedures concerning the use and deployment of the Hyper-Dimensional Resonator (HDR).

The following are the initial goals of this thread:

1. Development of an HDR Operations Procedure: With using the original Steven Gibbs' "How to Operate the Hyper Dimensional Resonator" instruction manual and with input from the numerous HDR owners on this site, we hope to determine and develop the best techniques to employ.

2. Development of an HDR Operator's Training Course: Using techniques developed for Remote Viewer training, we hope to form a crawl / walk / run / jump natural progression type training for the HDR operator. Included in this goal is the development of HDR Time Travel Targets for operators to "view" and later "astral project" to, with the ultimate goal of physical time travel.

3. Development of Accessory Skills used in HDR deployment: These skills include, but are not limited to, Radionics "stick reaction", Pendulum work, Dowsing, Remote Viewing, Astral Projection, Binaural Beats, Neutropic supplements, and others not even thought of yet.

Many purchasers of the HDR give up on using the HDR because they lack any background in psychic/radionics/dowsing training, and have unreasonable expectations of performing a physical time jump with no prior exposure, training, or understanding of what this venture requires.

This thread is also a continuation of the thread: HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs where much of the base information was started. It is recommended to review this posting and we will refer back to this original thread throughout.

Thank you for your patience in this endeavor and with everyone's help we can accomplish these goals.

Doc 05

Zenith
HDR Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) milliGauss (mG) measurements:

1. When the "Energizer" (bottom) switch is activated; the Red Indicator Light is illuminated, and the Witness Well is charged with a reading of 32 mG. The Time/Head Coils and the Electromagnet are uncharged at this time with no ELF present.

2. When the "Amplifier" or "Multi-Dimensional Stabilizer" (middle) switch is activated alone: no ELF is detected externally of the HDR main body, Time/Head coils, or Electromagnet.

3. When both the "Energizer" and "Amplifier" (bottom and middle) switches are activated; the Red Indicator Light is illuminated, and the Witness Well is charged with a reading of 32 mG. The Time/Head Coils and the Electromagnet are uncharged at this time with no ELF present.

Doc 05

Zenith
HDR Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) milliGauss (mG) measurements (cont.):

4. When the "Full Power" (top) switch is activated; the Time/Head Coils are energized and emits 45 mG to the operator, and the Electromagnet is also energized and emits 36 mG at 3 feet.

note: My current Cellsensor EMP/ELF device maxes out at 50 mG, prompting me to read the Electromagnet ELF measurements at 3 feet.

8531 8532

What is a safe level of milliGauss?
EMFs are measured in milliGauss (mG). The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG. When you are three feet away from a microwave, you are exposed to up to 25 mG.

So, UNSAFE - YES; CAUTION IS ADVISED (as with ANY time travel experiments)
Note: this is only when the HDR is at FULL power: top switch engaged and electromagnet on; with sessions lasting 3 - 7 minutes
But when compared to other "unsafe" acts we engage in everyday - acceptable.
Please refer to attached chart.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
HDR Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) milliGauss (mG) measurements (cont.):

4. When the "Full Power" (top) switch is activated; the Time/Head Coils are energized and emits 45 mG to the operator, and the Electromagnet is also energized and emits 36 mG at 3 feet.

note: My current Cellsensor EMP/ELF device maxes out at 50 mG, prompting me to read the Electromagnet ELF measurements at 3 feet.

View attachment 8529View attachment 8530

View attachment 8531View attachment 8532

What is a safe level of milliGauss?
EMFs are measured in milliGauss (mG). The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG. When you are three feet away from a microwave, you are exposed to up to 25 mG.

So, UNSAFE - YES; CAUTION IS ADVISED (as with ANY time travel experiments)
Note: this is only when the HDR is at FULL power: top switch engaged and electromagnet on; with sessions lasting 3 - 7 minutes
But when compared to other "unsafe" acts we engage in everyday - acceptable.
Please refer to attached chart.

View attachment 8533

Were you aware that the Earths magnetic field averages 1/2 Gauss or 500 milliGauss? It looks like to me that EPA safety standards are completely bogus. As is typical for EPA. We should all be naturally over exposed considering EPA standards.

Doc 05

Zenith
Were you aware that the Earths magnetic field averages 1/2 Gauss or 500 milliGauss? It looks like to me that EPA safety standards are completely bogus. As is typical for EPA. We should all be naturally over exposed considering EPA standards.
Thank you, I learn something new everyday.
By the way; was that the same EPA that said Monsanto's Round-Up was safe? ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
Is there some difference in stickness from the first dialing knob to the lower one?

Just over a couple of trials i have found that whether i was in error on the operation .

What im getting at is the second dial supposed when locked in to establish more stickiness?

Doc 05

Zenith
Is there some difference in stickness from the first dialing knob to the lower one?

Just over a couple of trials i have found that whether i was in error on the operation .

What im getting at is the second dial supposed when locked in to establish more stickiness?

I have always done the top knob first
(with head coils on and the bottom and middle switched activated - witness well loaded)

After the first stick reaction; I remove (break contact) my fingers from the rubbing plate;
re-engage the rubbing plate and tune the lower dial`

This is one of the main goals of this thread is to rewrite and explain these instructions.