HDR Operator Development Research

Mayhem

Zenith
Is it possible fear is holding back some from the applications of the device? Or in other word uncertaincy?

Doc 05

Zenith
Is it possible fear is holding back some from the applications of the device? Or in other word uncertaincy?
YES;
Fear of the unknown
Fear of failure
Fear of ridicule
Fear of physical damage
Fear of breaking the "rules" (because Gibbs says...)
Fear of total success (actual physical time travel by accident)

This is why a number of HDR owners research in secrect

If one applies the Scientific Method (cycle) to their research;
there are no failures - only more questions (why didn't that work?)
And No Failures = No Fear

Himalayan Hermit

Wow, came to this site after a few wks and this thread is truly informational. Thanks @Doc 05 for starting and sharing your knowledge and research. I think a lot of doubts were also cleared. Although I got my HDR from Steven Gibbs in 2011, I haven't been able to find anytime for it in last few yrs other than a few random times.

I have a few crystals now (Gibbs one, Few quartz I've bought, a large Roze Quartz and couple big ones I got from a crystal cave).
I would also want to make a note to not use just any kind of crystal/stone in the witness well. It's important to understand what each stone and crystal is and their energy. Don't forget about the lady whom Gibbs said her machine burst in flames due to some crazy stone (I think Ruby) she used in insane quantities. Also are you guys cleaning, charging and programming your crystals before using?

Let's keep the discussion going. I also hope that Gibbs is back on C2C AM someday although the great Art Bell is gone now (I can't count the number of times I have heard that show), and some people don't like Noory, but his 2004 and 2008 shows were also good where he invited Carlos, Dennis, Pat etc to share their own stories. Thankfully, we have Paranormalis now. May be someone can convince Gibbs to join a chat here :D

Cheers

Himalayan Hermit

Not to complicate things, but in the interest of completeness, just wanted to note as well that, as the tuning via stick reaction or pendulum is a form of dowsing, it is a physiological reaction, not an electronics one - a physiological GUI for communicating with whatever aspect of the self is doing the detecting and work. As such, there may be variation in technique between individuals as each one will find that either a commonly used communication scheme (e.g. up/down for yes, left/right for no, with a pendulum) will be readily accepted by that hidden communicant or a different scheme may be more natural (e.g. in regions where up/down head nods do not equal yes and head shaking equal no, a different pendulum reaction might form a more natural language).
I think I will try Pendulum in my next try instead of rotating fingers (which I always found hilarious). I used to use my pendulum a lot after doing a lot of research and had a high success rate. It's time to do it again!

Mayhem

Zenith
Took a few days off from usage will have a look later with a Pendulum, in which i havent tried as yet.

steven chiverton

The Time/Head coils encompass a few acupuncture points, many that have to do with relaxation and sleep.
It does not take much to stimulate an acupuncture point, and many acupuncturists use electrical stimulation on patients.

I am meeting with my acupuncturist tomorrow (regular appointment) but her and I were discussing the placement of the electromagnet.

Tomorrow I was bringing in the HDR and we were going to do a simple before and after pulse diagnosis on the HDR,
with particular attention placed on the electromagnet placed on the lower Dan Tien (3 finger widths below the naval).

I will ask, record, and post what head points that are covered with the Time/Head coils.

Thank you for your observations (I hadn't thought of that aspect - yet). ;)

btw: What was your Intention Statement for these sessions? "what are the R&Fs for...)
And what was the set up with the crystal and Merkaba ? (pictures)

Thanks again
dont forget when you use the rubbing plate and get a stick reaction to your requests to include the time you want to time travel for so that the automatic return functions bring you back after that time runs out like say what are the rates to take whole body and all its components to the year 2020 for the time period of one hour so after you go and when one hour elapses you automatically return