HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
The link you sent did not mention it was on Paranormalis, thats why i hoped you might know where we could find details on that TRN Generator, seeing as it was only brought up on your link....No worries about it, like i said, its probably just some glorified function generator at an exorbitantly high price....Thanks anyways for the reply...
They don't sell one; they just offer it as a free service for remote viewing.

Mayhem

Zenith
Probably do 5 mins later which has been the limit so far.

Might try some other crystal, will see out of the collection.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@steven chiverton can you show me in the manual or somewhere else where gibbs says you "need" to do that?

I may have missed it along the way.
Maybe need is the wrong word.

It may come down to as simple as some will never use the unit outside of their house and may not even be looking to physically time travel.

Last edited:

Sonix

Agreed. The manual that Gibbs sends with the HDR (which is linked on-site here) notes having to find a vortex only for physical time travel, not astral time travel.

Doc 05

Zenith
did you test operate your hdr unit over a vortex like gibbs says you need to do
Gibbs says you only need a vortex to physically time travel (and I believe you probably need more than that - like a portal).
So for everyday psychic development, remote viewing, astral projection, lucid dreaming, etc. you don't require a vortex or full moon. Hope this helps.

steven chiverton

Gibbs says you only need a vortex to physically time travel (and I believe you probably need more than that - like a portal).
So for everyday psychic development, remote viewing, astral projection, lucid dreaming, etc. you don't require a vortex or full moon. Hope this helps.
i have gibbs reports and even radio show interviews etc and books with his hdr in it mentioned etc etc and havent looked through them anymore for agers so ill get to it when its fine here we are burning in australia