HDR Operator Development Research

TimeFlipper

DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP POSTING MY RESEARCH AND QUIETLY GO AWAY?

I already answered that question on another forum...I said No...
All iam doing is pointing out the obvious danger from that electromagnet, THAT YOU DISCOVERED, NOT ME!, and you yourself made a posting about it, saying that you KNEW it was dangerous, but you were going to carry on doing it anyways!!!....

Dont try to make me out to be the BAD BOY on this matter...You carry on using that HDR, iam not going to try and stop you from doing that, you know the danger it poses, and you take the chances of getting harmed from it.....End of......Iam now only concerned about our other members, and i will continually warn them of the danger that particular electromagnet poses to their brains..

Mayhem

Zenith
I used the HDR twice yesterday about 3pm then 11pm.

After 3 mins for the first usage i slept till 6pm without waking.

At 11pm with a slight different setup with a merkaba white quartz crystal as well as a double terminated white quartz crystal.

The second usage was 4 mins.

As well as using the switches not the same as my first few times. I slept solid for 8 hours. Been years since that happened, twice in one day sleep was unbroken.

Mayhem

Zenith
Mr Gibbs states never use the HDR at night.

Im going to surmise most would have a quiet environment at night and would possibly be more disposed to using the unit at night.

Then all the days you arent supposed to use the device, he remarks of the hindus on this as well.

When i spoke to him recently we never got to that part of the operation.

Point being an experimental device, does he have some evidence apart from stating usage at night you go to a bad place.?

FarOutThere

In one report or another Gibbs also says never to use the HDR on a day that adds to a 4 or 8.

4th 8th 13th 17th 22nd 26th 31st 35th of the Month.

The last one there doesn't come up very often.

Sonix

I've ignored all of that sort of thing in the manuals. Practically all of my sessions are done at night, before bed. And I don't have taboo dates or put any stock in numerology of that sort. There is the odd bit of advice like this in the Gibbs material that I tend to consider significantly less important than what seem the core instructions on how to operate the device. People who are able to accomplish extraordinary things do not necessarily have accurate conscious awareness of how it is they accomplish them. "Secret of My Success" books rarely capture the real secrets.

Doc 05

Zenith
I already answered that question on another forum...I said No...
All iam doing is pointing out the obvious danger from that electromagnet, THAT YOU DISCOVERED, NOT ME!, and you yourself made a posting about it, saying that you KNEW it was dangerous, but you were going to carry on doing it anyways!!!....

Dont try to make me out to be the BAD BOY on this matter...You carry on using that HDR, iam not going to try and stop you from doing that, you know the danger it poses, and you take the chances of getting harmed from it.....End of......Iam now only concerned about our other members, and i will continually warn them of the danger that particular electromagnet poses to their brains..
The point is that I DO NOT KNOW what dangers, benefits, abilities, limitations, etc.;
If anyone has done the testing or research it is NOT POSTED HERE.
With all your concern, all you want to do is throw rocks and give NO CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT.
I will happily move the entire subject to a Private Conversation as to not upset you.
And we can pretend the HDR does not exist and no one buys or uses it.

Doc 05

Zenith
I used the HDR twice yesterday about 3pm then 11pm.

After 3 mins for the first usage i slept till 6pm without waking.

At 11pm with a slight different setup with a merkaba white quartz crystal as well as a double terminated white quartz crystal.

The second usage was 4 mins.

As well as using the switches not the same as my first few times. I slept solid for 8 hours. Been years since that happened, twice in one day sleep was unbroken.
The Time/Head coils encompass a few acupuncture points, many that have to do with relaxation and sleep.
It does not take much to stimulate an acupuncture point, and many acupuncturists use electrical stimulation on patients.

I am meeting with my acupuncturist tomorrow (regular appointment) but her and I were discussing the placement of the electromagnet.

Tomorrow I was bringing in the HDR and we were going to do a simple before and after pulse diagnosis on the HDR,
with particular attention placed on the electromagnet placed on the lower Dan Tien (3 finger widths below the naval).

I will ask, record, and post what head points that are covered with the Time/Head coils.

Thank you for your observations (I hadn't thought of that aspect - yet). ;)

btw: What was your Intention Statement for these sessions? "what are the R&Fs for...)
And what was the set up with the crystal and Merkaba ? (pictures)

Thanks again

Doc 05

Zenith
Mr Gibbs states never use the HDR at night.

Im going to surmise most would have a quiet environment at night and would possibly be more disposed to using the unit at night.

Then all the days you arent supposed to use the device, he remarks of the hindus on this as well.

When i spoke to him recently we never got to that part of the operation.

Point being an experimental device, does he have some evidence apart from stating usage at night you go to a bad place.?
I didn't get that memo.
I've used the HDR mostly at night when I have time,
people at work get a little concerned when you use the HDR at your desk. ;)
Steve has a lot of esoteric concerns (that may be warranted for Steve).

Mayhem

Zenith
I didnt use an intention statement, all i did was keep a clear mind no thoughts.

But this time with both switches on a lot easier to get the stick reaction on both dials.

Attachments

• 20191217_174758[1].jpg
    20191217_174758[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0