HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
In one report or another Gibbs also says never to use the HDR on a day that adds to a 4 or 8.

4th 8th 13th 17th 22nd 26th 31st 35th of the Month.

The last one there doesn't come up very often.
I believe that the numbered dates might come into play with vortex/full moon sessions.
But requires further investigations (RFI)

Doc 05

Zenith
I didnt use an intention statement, all i did was keep a clear mind no thoughts.

But this time with both switches on a lot easier to get the stick reaction on both dials.
Thank you, nice markaba; where did you purchase it?

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure but for the double quartz terminated in the pic i did enquire if it was from the northern hemisphere like gibbs states.

That was bought from another place though.

Mayhem

Zenith
That would be interesting, i have a lot of stones hanging around here might get to that.

I did ask Steven if Shungite was possible he wasnt too sure what it was, i have a couple of generators and merkabas, but as we discussed they are not crystals and they are black in colour with strands.

He went on the line of the lord on that one:)

Doc 05

Zenith
That would be interesting, i have a lot of stones hanging around here might get to that.

I did ask Steven if Shungite was possible he wasnt too sure what it was, i have a couple of generators and merkabas, but as we discussed they are not crystals and they are black in colour with strands.

He went on the line of the lord on that one:)
I believe that the stones/crystals are or can be "imprinted" when created,
eg. meteors/desert glass, etc., and retain that "information".
Also that some crystals (quartz) may be "programed" with information,
possibly via the HDR Witness Well and a well formed Intention Statement.
On the long list of experiments to be done with the HDR. ;)