HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
I didnt use an intention statement, all i did was keep a clear mind no thoughts.

But this time with both switches on a lot easier to get the stick reaction on both dials.
This may indicate that WITHOUT a stated Intention Statement and a Positive "Stick Reaction";
your brain/subconscious Selected the Rates & Freqs (R&F)
You Most Needed! (sleep)
This is an amazing discovery and makes perfect sense.
Let your subconscious pick the R&F for you.
"Clear Mind/No Thoughts"
The credit goes to you,
Thank You

Mayhem

Zenith
We will see, the hdr is maligned in a certain way.

There could possibly many uses even if it not turned on, i will get some stick for that hahahs.

End of the day its about using the device, it might have to get tuned to the operator over a period.

Doc 05

Zenith
We will see, the hdr is maligned in a certain way.

There could possibly many uses even if it not turned on, i will get some stick for that hahahs.

End of the day its about using the device, it might have to get tuned to the operator over a period.
I always go back to my original HDR; I believe I get better results.
Like you said; it's tuned to me. ;)

TimeFlipper

The point is that I DO NOT KNOW what dangers, benefits, abilities, limitations, etc.;
If anyone has done the testing or research it is NOT POSTED HERE.
With all your concern, all you want to do is throw rocks and give NO CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT.
I will happily move the entire subject to a Private Conversation as to not upset you.
And we can pretend the HDR does not exist and no one buys or uses it.

Iam no longer concerned with your rantings...You yourself discovered the chart which listed those dangerous levels, and yet you yourself decided to ignore them....If you want to disregard official levels of dangerous power circulating around your own head that is your problem, not mine or any other Paranormalis member on here....Of course no one on Paranormalis has researched the dangerous levels of mG, but i have consistently warned members of the dangers without "your own" official chart being presented on Paranormalis and will continue to do so...

Iam getting tired of your childish behaviour especially when you say, i throw rocks and give no constructive input on the HDR....If you had any real common sense, you would understand that i actually"do" have the very best of inputs by warning members of the very clear and present dangers that exist with the HDR design incorporating the electromagnet...Just to refresh your memory and our other members memory, here is the "danger zone chart" that YOU yourself posted for us, and i will keep reminding new and present member of the dangers....If you look at the recommended safety level amounts of ElectroMagnetic Field (EMF) mG, you will clearly see upto 5mG....Your own HDR electromagnet mG level that YOU checked was 45mG!!......