HDR proof

lamdo263

Why would you tell me to call up steven gibbs then if now you're claiming its different versions of him or that he had a stroke and all this obvious BS.

Where's your proof for any of this? You honestly sound like either a troll or someone who's personally trying to scam and trick people. Where's your proof it works when you consistently claim it does, where's your proof for anything you claim? You should honestly be banned from this site because you sound like a scam artist or obvious troll.
His stuff works. There is an adage in this area of endeavor, to where plausible deniability is even desired. May I ask, what is your mission in attempting to discredit time travel by personal use devices?

lamdo263

lol, this is like the way a child get's around a playground dare.

You not providing evidence isn't about proving us wrong. If you don't supply evidence then that makes you an obvious troll or scammer. Everyone should see this message to show how much of a scam artist you are. Literally asking for money.

You should be absolutely banned from this site.
What you may not understand is that allowing time travel, even by armatures, releases pressure placed on timelines due to government tampering in time travel. This is why they are allowing it. I have found out that the Gibbs material actually does work. One of my early instructors used an HDR and was quite good at it. They even added augmentations to the device which was able to make it work in near real time.

You can find a few devices on the market, that you can build. You can also receive and invitation via someone, who is about to use their time travel device.

There is also Steven Basagio's time travel use that you should read up on.

This website is needed by a few.

steve basagio time travler - Bing

Last edited:

Harte

His stuff works. There is an adage in this area of endeavor, to where plausible deniability is even desired. May I ask, what is your mission in attempting to discredit time travel by personal use devices?
Can't speak for TooCutie, but reading it I'd say a fondness for the truth.

Harte

lamdo263

Can't speak for TooCutie, but reading it I'd say a fondness for the truth.

Harte
Yes the truth, but I wouldn't trust anyone that says that your'e their friend in that environment. "Heil' Too-cutie. May all the degerent time travelers and their claims be rounded up, so only the pure can lay claim to what's rightful theirs"

thGHUPWNIX.jpg

JustMe

What’s wrong with asking for evidence for massive claims like time travel? I would say that to believe someone in such a thing without any evidence would be monumentally stupid.

Harte

What’s wrong with asking for evidence for massive claims like time travel? I would say that to believe someone in such a thing without any evidence would be monumentally stupid.
You kiddin?
Asking for evidence ruins the whole fantasy, and turns the asker into an instant troll to boot.

Harte

TimeFlipper

What you may not understand is that allowing time travel, even by armatures, releases pressure placed on timelines due to government tampering in time travel. This is why they are allowing it. I have found out that the Gibbs material actually does work. One of my early instructors used an HDR and was quite good at it. They even added augmentations to the device which was able to make it work in near real time.

You can find a few devices on the market, that you can build. You can also receive and invitation via someone, who is about to use their time travel device.

There is also Steven Basagio's time travel use that you should read up on.

This website is needed by a few.

steve basagio time travler - Bing

You made a small error with the name...Its actually Andrew Basiago, not Steve Basagio...Fortunately your link sent us to the actual guy you were obviously thinking of :)..
Personally i think its good that you brought back to our attention the interesting stories that surround Basiago, and perhaps you could post some of his video clips off You Tube, so our newer members could share their own thoughts on that guy (y):)

lamdo263

You made a small error with the name...Its actually Andrew Basiago, not Steve Basagio...Fortunately your link sent us to the actual guy you were obviously thinking of :)..
Personally i think its good that you brought back to our attention the interesting stories that surround Basiago, and perhaps you could post some of his video clips off You Tube, so our newer members could share their own thoughts on that guy (y):)
They say Trump is also a traveler. But I don't know on that one.