HDR proof

Himalayan Hermit

How about sharing the recording?

I called steven gibbs up and I recorded the call if you guys want to hear it. (It's roughly 30 minutes) The only reason why he took my call was only because I claimed I would post the call and he said "As long as it will help my sales." He then continues to claim the HDR can
literally do "anything". He claims it cures cancer, cure's any ailment of any kind and THEN claims it can help you travel through time.

He says over the years he's made over a million dollars from the HDR and even admitted he created it as a scam.

This is what he says

"Well you see, I was brought up on a farm, and my dad didn't think I would amount to much of anything... but anyhow that's where I first started building the HDR unit and thats when I moved from nebraska to kansas in the year 2002 and I've been selling them ever since..."

"I took several courses in electrical engineering at the time to try to make... something I could sell. I ended up failing those courses but just came up with the first designs for an hdr."

Which is a direct contradiction to his story about making it because of time travelers visiting him. Which is that he made it to spite his father and to make money.

As far as the 5 people on Para, where's their proof? video evidence or predictions? Or anything that actually proves what they claim? As far as I'm concerned, they are lying.