HDR proof

TooCutie

Does anyone have any proof of the HDR?

Like evidence of future telling, predictions that came true, winning lottery numbers

anything like that.

Most people who ask only get the reply "Try it yourself" when it seems like an obvious scam.

Negan

THE member
People always claim they have some grand contraption that works 100%, yet no one is willing to put up any proof. Instead, they retort with "why?". (As if it isn't obvious.)

I've pretty much lost my faith in time travel despite coming across a lot of interesting things. I believe it's possible, but I don't believe anyone in our time has that ability.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
People always claim they have some grand contraption that works 100%, yet no one is willing to put up any proof. Instead, they retort with "why?". (As if it isn't obvious.)

I've pretty much lost my faith in time travel despite coming across a lot of interesting things. I believe it's possible, but I don't believe anyone in our time has that ability.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's actually quite possible that time travel has already been discovered by people in our time. Assuming that's true, governments of nations cover up such discoveries very quickly, for a good reason: we have many enemies in our world, including fundamentalist Muslims who want Islam to be the world's only religion. You don't believe the U.S. government and the news media are telling us 100% of what we want to know, do you?

Negan

THE member
@Classicalfan626, Never once did I mention anything about the government as I'm talking more or less about regular people online that openly claim they have a functioning time machine. Kinda blows the whole OpSec out of the water if you willingly tell every Jane and John Doe about it. So to reiterate, no I don't believe anyone has the ability to time travel.

As for the government, if they did I have a feeling things would be a lot different from what they are.

Harte

Does anyone have any proof of the HDR?

Like evidence of future telling, predictions that came true, winning lottery numbers

anything like that.

Most people who ask only get the reply "Try it yourself" when it seems like an obvious scam.
It not only seems an obvious scam, it IS an obvious scam.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

5 people on para claimed to physically time travel with the hdr...are they all lying?
call up steven gibbs he'll connect you with successful hdr travelers.

takes gibbs a week to make 2 hdrs...he's not exactly getting rich at 360 bucks a piece.

TooCutie

5 people on para claimed to physically time travel with the hdr...are they all lying?
call up steven gibbs he'll connect you with successful hdr travelers.

takes gibbs a week to make 2 hdrs...he's not exactly getting rich at 360 bucks a piece.

I called steven gibbs up and I recorded the call if you guys want to hear it. (It's roughly 30 minutes) The only reason why he took my call was only because I claimed I would post the call and he said "As long as it will help my sales." He then continues to claim the HDR can
literally do "anything". He claims it cures cancer, cure's any ailment of any kind and THEN claims it can help you travel through time.

He says over the years he's made over a million dollars from the HDR and even admitted he created it as a scam.

This is what he says

"Well you see, I was brought up on a farm, and my dad didn't think I would amount to much of anything... but anyhow that's where I first started building the HDR unit and thats when I moved from nebraska to kansas in the year 2002 and I've been selling them ever since..."

"I took several courses in electrical engineering at the time to try to make... something I could sell. I ended up failing those courses but just came up with the first designs for an hdr."

Which is a direct contradiction to his story about making it because of time travelers visiting him. Which is that he made it to spite his father and to make money.

As far as the 5 people on Para, where's their proof? video evidence or predictions? Or anything that actually proves what they claim? As far as I'm concerned, they are lying.