HDR Question

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm not sure if this question belongs in this forum, but this thread should be moved if it's not appropriate here.

Is it illegal to own an HDR? I believe I've asked this question twice in another thread, and have gotten no response to date.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wouldn't think so. Might be something you should ask your local authorities.

I don't think medical practitioners are allowed to use radionics devices to heal their patients though.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wouldn't think so. Might be something you should ask your local authorities.

I don't think medical practitioners are allowed to use radionics devices to heal their patients though.
What number should I call to reach these "authorities"? I don't want to make a big mistake and get arrested. :p

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Are you kidding me?
I would think most would not know what a HDR is...surveillance, well I was kidding there. Depending on your answer in explaining what a HDR is would determine if you should be on a watch list or if the M.I.B. should become involved.
Oh, OK. But from what I've researched recently, it seems HDRs are not unlawful. That being said, I don't think I'll get any authorities involved. I'm sure there are a lot of devices out there that most are unfamiliar with.