HDR Summoned Dimensional Entity and Other Strange Occurrences?

Zeirbah

So my Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) hadn't been doing anything until recently, but now things are not cool or good, they're bad and scary. It's been bothering me for a little now, so I'll go ahead and tell what's happened lately.

Last night, I used the HDR a little differently than normal. I decided to draw something on a note and place it in the witness well of the HDR, and it was Raven from Teen Titans Go!. However, drawing this was a bad idea, but didn't realize it at the time. Reason why? Well, Raven happens to be a half-human, half-demon character. I know it sounds crazy that I'm talking about a TV show character that wouldn't exist within this universe or dimension, BUT this is different, I was trying to program the HDR to "teleport" me to that world of that cartoon! If you think I'm crazy for even bringing up this story, please stop reading and continue with other things. Anyways, the night started fine, but slowly got scary as it got later. As I was going to sleep, I felt this presence that there was someone or something in my room or lurking the house, which terrified me! I thought I heard a similar voice of Raven's, and worse part, a thunderstorm started up at 3:00 AM that morning. I still heard the voices and felt the presence there when there was a storm too, which intensified the mood. For some time, I was feeling very sick and unconscious since It's like dark energy from another dimension is plaguing me. I literally felt like throwing up or falling to the ground unconsciously. This may have been a bad idea, as I may have summoned a dimensional entity, a paranormal entity, or even Raven (maybe not so bad)? I don't know how the machine is capable of drawing (I'm guessing) dark energy of her or of that world. I only seem to get this in the evening, and I almost get unconscious and feel light and sick. I though I was on the urge of throwing up, and I've notice myself being like Raven at times, getting annoyed over something, even angry.

On January 1, 2016 at 1:00 AM, my friend had felt energy or a precense of some sort in his living room, so he checked. Nothing was there, but upon returning to his room, he saw a black, misty shape. How he attacked it in his own defense was using his own energy of some sort into half. He even thinks that why I've been feeling worse since then is that it's using my energy as a healer. Its voice was high pitched like putting a fork to a plate as described by him. The mist only made random sounds and said some letters. He believes one word said by it was "destroy!" During this time, time seemed to be going A LOT faster than normal, which even my senses told me something was wrong. The entity continues to visit me.

I was going to sleep on January 7, 2016, then I heard the door to my room slowly (from the carpet) open and I even heard footsteps, much like ones a person makes when walking on a carpet, but I only heard three fairly quick ones. I felt something wrong, and felt there was something standing over my bed watching me. I didn't think much about it, but I still heard weird noises. I then slept, but had a dream where at the end, I was yelling something and once the dream ended, I heard a screeching noise, much like some demonic one. I don't know if I made the noise or if this entity made it.

Anyone have any ideas of what I've possibly done? I've seen this entity before, and it appears to be a black mist just like my friend described, but I've noticed it flickers white, almost as if it's lightning.

92699ad6-33b5-4e25-bc40-c15c52c69816.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR didn't summon the entity, you did. The device helped you focus your frequency and intentions on the drawing you put into the witness well, which possibly gave a chance to an entity to manifest itself. The HDR is all about improving abilities you have naturally. This time it increased your potential at bringing in entities from outside of this world.

They say you need to say a little prayer before using the HDR, to help you avoid such things.

I'm curious to know what the others think.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Raven as depicted on Teen Titans Go is evil. Why not try one of the Power Puff girls instead?

Zeirbah

The HDR didn't summon the entity, you did. The device helped you focus your frequency and intentions on the drawing you put into the witness well, which possibly gave a chance to an entity to manifest itself. The HDR is all about improving abilities you have naturally. This time it increased your potential at bringing in entities from outside of this world.

They say you need to say a little prayer before using the HDR, to help you avoid such things.

I'm curious to know what the others think.
Oh, this is bad. I hope this entity will go away, because it also seems to be making myself worse.

Raven as depicted on Teen Titans Go is evil. Why not try one of the Power Puff girls instead?
Maybe I will try that, I just haven't really messed with my HDR lately due to fear of this entity becoming stronger and showing itself.

bluejay_1919

Hehe...my kids love Raven. Yes she is half demon...but she does save her friends from the underworld multiple times. There's some good in her!

As for this entity, try smudging your home and commanding it to go away. There's also sea salt which I recently had to do, you can sprinkle around, to form a protective barrier.

bluejay_1919

I don't know much about the HDR...I know there's alot of chat on here about them but my mind is too feeble, hahaha to understand them. Is it possible that it can strengthen an entity? Does it put off energy?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The Powerpuff Girls? Really? I seriously doubt they're that much better than Raven, because in fact, they're often cruel and mean. I don't think they're evil, though, to make a long story short. But they're certainly not innocent, as they are riddled with sin.

For instance, in one episode, they beat up a genuinely innocent, happy clown, and whisked him off to jail; even after he thanked the girls for restoring him to normal, despite the fact that he had an evil alter-ego that wreaked havoc to their city. He likely had no idea he turned most of the city black and white, and sucked out most of its life.

That show was a disaster.

If I were using the HDR, I would try Teletubbies, or Rocky & Bullwinkle. Now they are all much more saintly than the Powerpuff Girls. Both Teletubbies and Rocky & Bullwinkle should be found particularly on YouTube or DVD/Blu-Ray these days.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did you leave the HDR running, or did you experience the the voice and the presence after an HDR session?

[

Zeirbah

Did you leave the HDR running, or did you experience the the voice and the presence after an HDR session?

[
I turned off my HDR and unplugged the whole thing, placed it in my container. It was after the session, and this entity only visits at night since its not even here in the day time.