HDR take a look at this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting...

Do you know the guy who's behind it? Ehrich Rosen.

I wonder why they need 10 grands for what will basically be an interview. I can't help but be overly careful with such a project...

TimeFlipper

the hdr unit on the movie looks nothing like the steven gibbs version as you dont put the electromagnet between your legs like the man did in that movie and the actual box unit loooks to big and bulky compared to the steven gibbs unit and theres no view of the inside as far as i saw to even compare it to steven gibbs version

The "Movie" was clearly a"spoof video clip" Steve, and that guy Ehrich Rosen, wanted people to "fund him" £27,196 for his HDR research :LOL:..
Sadly for Ehrich, only £573 was pledged (probably pledged by himself and his family and friends)...Yet another" Crowd Funding" idea on Time-Travel bites the dust!! (n) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

The "Movie" was clearly a"spoof video clip" Steve, and that guy Ehrich Rosen, wanted people to "fund him" £27,196 for his HDR research :LOL:..
Sadly for Ehrich, only £573 was pledged (probably pledged by himself and his family and friends)...Yet another" Crowd Funding" idea on Time-Travel bites the dust!! (n):LOL:..

Personally, i believe that "if" Mr Gibbs had been visited by aliens in a flying saucer, then they would have been joking with him that the HDR was capable of physically transporting people forward and backwards in Time...Those pesky aliens certainly have a very good sense of humour IMHO...The more "believable" transfer of information from aliens to humans about Time-Travel would have been linked to Surface Barrier Transistors, the type of which Preston Nichols wrote about in his Montauk series of books..