HDR Time machine for sale

Lumbergooz

One of the links on this forum leads to website

Time Travel

on it they sell HDR with full instructions for 360 US$ (order by phone only)
is this true? did anyone try to order ?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If anyone is attempting to buy an HDR online or from a private individual I would highly recommend not to do that unless it is a original Steven Gibbs device. I own two HDR's one was manufactured by Steven Gibbs about 20 years ago and the second one was manufactured by parties unknown. They may look similar but they're not the same one has Steven Gibbs magic in it and the other device is lacking that magic. Please do not misunderstand when I use the word magic, I am referring to the magic spark of life that makes the Steven Gibbs HDR work better than all the imitations that do not have his magic touch. (This comment is nothing to do with magic or the occult or etc.)

Lumbergooz

Since u have both..what do u mean spark of magic? The machine if was a precise imitation should work.
If I was u, I would draw schematic of both and try 2 id the difference ...can u plz post some foto's of both?

TimeFlipper

I believe the Prof meant Steven Gibbs "signature"...which is a radionics way of describing something completely unique that every person has such as a fingerprint, but much deeper to explain the "psychic imprint" on the HDR`s that only Steven Gibbs builds :)

Lumbergooz

I believe the Prof meant Steven Gibbs "signature"...which is a radionics way of describing something completely unique that every person has such as a fingerprint, but much deeper to explain the "psychic imprint" on the HDR`s that only Steven Gibbs builds :)
Again I m unable to build the connection between Gibbs signature and functionality of the unit????

TimeFlipper

Excellent question...The best way i can describe it to you is this...Stephen Gibbs is an alleged time-traveller, and because he built the HDR that took him on a lot of time-travel trips, there is sort of a "map of time" within his own mind or psyche, and when he makes other HDR machines, that "map of time" is somehow built into those machines which allows other people to time-travel more easily....The radionics people would call Steven Gibbs a "witness" for time travel :)

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Lumbergooz: It looks like to me that you may never understand how this devices works. Because you're thinking electronics and not the other half of how it is designed and built to work. In the previous post, I spoke of Steven Gibbs magic touch and you still did not understand what I was saying.

About 35 or 40 years ago, I was making a number of devices that you could call psychic devices. These devices were based upon IC networks and TTL IC chips. One of the devices that I built if you were to view it through the eyes of a electrical engineer that person would say it does not work and never would work as stated and there's not even a battery in it to power it. This device required special hand-picked parts and not all manufacturers of those parts would work only a small percentage of companies I would buy their parts.

Stephen Gibbs HDR are very much like I've described the device that I built, not all parts are created equal and are used in the HDR.

TimeFlipper

Prof, sorry i butted in on your posting, but i hoped that i did explain reasonably well the question our member Lumbergooz put to you? :)