HDR Time machine for sale

Ayano

Sorry to ask such an obvious question, since I have recently joined and I'm not very familiar with methods of time travel I will probably be asking questions like this for some time...
How does a HDR work? Can it really take you back in time and if so how?
And if it does how come it isn't extremely famous? It's my first time hearing about it because we are never taught these things are school

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would say there is a 99.9% chance that you will never time travel in your lifetime and I would tend to think you’re probably a young person. In my opinion: the only way time travel will work is through the use of electronic devices that are extremely expensive and only governments have that kind of money for that kind of research. I am speaking of physical teleportation with time travel components added.

Time travel is one of the most dangerous things that people can ever try. The governments around the world that have been successful in physical time travel have lost thousands of volunteers for various reasons.

Examples:

1. Sent into the past and the connection is lost in that person is stranded in that point in time or history.
  2. Something happens to the volunteer sent back in time where that person is killed by a wild dinosaur or captured by primitive people.
  3. Or being sent back point in time where the landing site is supposed to be an open field of grass and it turns out to be Stonewall of rock and your trapped inside the rock and die.
  4. How many more possible scenarios do you want, there’s too many to list here.
The next big obstacle: That drives me crazy, when I see people or time travel wannabes that have no clue as to what time travel is or how to accomplish it safely or the type of time travel they’re looking for, because there’s more than one.

1. There is linear time travel in which you travel on the same timeline that you’re presently on back in time or forward in time. One very small change in your timeline if you were to go back in time to a point in history could be very large changes in the wrong ways that you wanted to change for the better. And that assumes that you have a way of coming back to the same moment in time that you left, the chances of that happening are very slim to none taking place.
  2. There’s parallel universe travel which you travel to a similar but not the same timeline for all things are 99% the same as the timeline you are presently living on. You make any changes in that timeline it will change that timeline but not your own that you came from.
I’m sorry I’m not trying to be negative or to make you sad. I have only spoken the truth and the possible scenarios that you’re up against as a wannabe time traveler which all of us have the desire to be time travelers.

Your Friend Professor Opmmur :)

Last edited:

Ayano

I would say there is a 99.9% chance that you will never time travel in your lifetime and I would tend to think you’re probably a young person. In my opinion: the only way time travel will work is through the use of electronic devices that are extremely expensive and only governments have that kind of money for that kind of research. I am speaking of physical teleportation with time travel components added.

Time travel is one of the most dangerous things that people can ever try. The governments around the world that have been successful in physical time travel have lost thousands of volunteers for various reasons.

Examples:

• Sent into the past and the connection is lost in that person is stranded in that point in time or history.
    • Something happens to the volunteer sent back in time where that person is killed by a wild dinosaur or captured by primitive people.
    • Or being sent back point in time where the landing site is supposed to be an open field of grass and it turns out to be Stonewall of rock in your trapped inside the rock and die.
    • How many more possible scenarios do you want, there’s too many to list here.
The next big obstacle: That drives me crazy, when I see people or time travel wannabes that have no clue as to what time travel is or how to accomplish it safely or the type of time travel they’re looking for, because there’s more than one.

• There is linear time travel in which you travel on the same timeline that you’re presently on back in time or forward in time. One very small change in your timeline if you were to go back in time to a point in history could be very large changes in the wrong ways that you wanted to change for the better. And that assumes that you have a way of coming back to the same moment in time that you left, the chances of that happening are very slim to none taking place.
    • There’s parallel universe travel which you travel to a similar but not the same timeline for all things are 99% the same as the timeline you are presently living on. You make any changes in that timeline it will change that timeline but not your own that you came from.
I’m sorry I’m not trying to be negative or to make you sad. I have only spoken the truth and the possible scenarios that you’re up against as a wannabe time traveler which all of us have the desire to be time traveler.

Professor Opmmur :)
Thank you very much! Actually, I don't have an interest to time travel, I'm just interested in it. I am quite young and have my whole life ahead, it is far too rash to want to do something that you hardly know about. However, even if I don't want to do it myself I'm very curious on how, I had no idea that methods were possible as of now. If you use an HDR machine and travel back in time, will there be two versions of you or will you replace your past self so there is only one? Thanks for answering my questions so well

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think I'd buy a HDR online from anyone outside of Mr gibbs or HDRKID, or maybe a few members on here. Definitely not from unknown site. Be careful there.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re-post:

Examples:

1. Sent into the past and the connection is lost in that person is stranded in that point in time or history.
  2. Something happens to the volunteer sent back in time where that person is killed by a wild dinosaur or captured by primitive people.
  3. Or being sent back point in time where the landing site is supposed to be an open field of grass and it turns out to be Stonewall of rock and your trapped inside the rock and die.

1. There is linear time travel in which you travel on the same timeline that you’re presently on back in time or forward in time. One very small change in your timeline if you were to go back in time to a point in history could be very large changes in the wrong ways that you wanted to change for the better. And that assumes that you have a way of coming back to the same moment in time that you left, the chances of that happening are very slim to none taking place.
  2. There’s parallel universe travel which you travel to a similar but not the same timeline for all things are 99% the same as the timeline you are presently living on. You make any changes in that timeline it will change that timeline but not your own that you came from.
I’m sorry I’m not trying to be negative or to make you sad. I have only spoken the truth and the possible scenarios that you’re up against as a wannabe time traveler which all of us have the desire to be time travelers.

Opmmur, Jul 11, 2016

TimeFlipper

Re-post:

Examples:

Opmmur, Jul 11, 2016
Elegantly put Prof :)

Lumbergooz

Excellent question...The best way i can describe it to you is this...Stephen Gibbs is an alleged time-traveller, and because he built the HDR that took him on a lot of time-travel trips, there is sort of a "map of time" within his own mind or psyche, and when he makes other HDR machines, that "map of time" is somehow built into those machines which allows other people to time-travel more easily....The radionics people would call Steven Gibbs a "witness" for time travel :)
What you & the prof are sying here leads newcomers to conclude that making ur own machine(no matter how precise & skilled u were) is a pure waste of time.