HDR Time machine for sale

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Opmmur's post (HDR Time machine for sale (post #17)) can indeed be helpful to those who are not truly passionate about changing history and who only want to correct a few mistakes related exclusively to themselves, and although they think changing these mistakes are of major priority, they are actually small potatoes relative to the big picture.

One of these people could try to summon an ET encounter, and though that one may be successful at it, chances are the ETs will have to decline that sort of time travel request, saying that that one's motives alone fail to warrant the need for time travel efforts on their part.

In other words, you'll need a lot more than a few personal mistakes to legitimately express the need for time travel and changing history. You have to be willing to make changes that are actually worth your time, and those of the ETs, of course.

Examples of changes I've written that actually have the potential of being worthwhile:

Lumbergooz

if u ask ppl if they have choice to be born or not , mostly they prefer not to come to life...coz it is a trip with lotsa hikups ..some even accuz God of sadism making toys of us n watch us jump from one challenge 2 another.....even those in good social n economic status....Can one go further backward to choose not to be born?

TimeFlipper

Excellent question...The best way i can describe it to you is this...Stephen Gibbs is an alleged time-traveller, and because he built the HDR that took him on a lot of time-travel trips, there is sort of a "map of time" within his own mind or psyche, and when he makes other HDR machines, that "map of time" is somehow built into those machines which allows other people to time-travel more easily....The radionics people would call Steven Gibbs a "witness" for time travel :)
What you & the prof are sying here leads newcomers to conclude that making ur own machine(no matter how precise & skilled u were) is a pure waste of time. yes for physical time-travel

rd42

If anyone is attempting to buy an HDR online or from a private individual I would highly recommend not to do that unless it is a original Steven Gibbs device. I own two HDR's one was manufactured by Steven Gibbs about 20 years ago and the second one was manufactured by parties unknown. They may look similar but they're not the same one has Steven Gibbs magic in it and the other device is lacking that magic. Please do not misunderstand when I use the word magic, I am referring to the magic spark of life that makes the Steven Gibbs HDR work better than all the imitations that do not have his magic touch. (This comment is nothing to do with magic or the occult or etc.)

In another thread, or a rather a couple of times you tell people that they'll likely never time travel, so if that's the case, what does it matter who they get a HDR from?

HDRKID

It has Steven Gibbs old number that does not work any more. His new number is 785-250-5463.

hdr_feb28.jpg

TimeFlipper

What are the products I need for this project, TimeFlipper?

3 switches..2 knobs..4 phono sockets and plugs..2 potentiometers..6 diodes..1 LED..1 case..wiring..plus a lump of metal for the electromagnet and a curly lead...If you want any further info i suggest you contact our member @HDRKID who has built several of those devices, he is a very helpful guy :)..