HDR/Time Portal

jasmineee12

Good evening everyone, I wanted some insight on the HDR machine and Steven Gibbs as a whole. I am planning on buying a HDR hopefully next week and came upon a thread with an attachment on Creating a Time Portal by Steven Gibbs.
Once you have opened the attachment, can you give me an opinion on which construction of a time portal do you believe would work best. I am planning on visiting a vortex for a couple days after receiving an HDR and if that's not enough making one of Steven Gibbs portals over this vortex. If you would like to see where these vortexes are located visit http://vortexhunter.com/. Thank you

Attachments

• Time Portals - PORT-2 copy.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 58

Mayhem

Zenith
Even in the document you uploaded, there are warnings by the authors.

Read through it carefully.

The HDR is a not a toy.

jasmineee12

Even in the document you uploaded, there are warnings by the authors.

Read through it carefully.

The HDR is a not a toy.
Oh that, yes I reread it 3-5 times and I understand. I know the HDR is not a toy, I'm not looking to mess around with it, I have one goal and im keeping to that goal no matter what it takes. I'm just looking at what method seems best for my goal there's several different ones and all I ask for is which seemed best out of all. But thank you for letting me know what you ment.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Rule number one of time travel, you cant change or alter the pass, what ever mistake or problem happen to you in the pass, you cant do anything about it, even if i had a machine that could now travel to the pass, i would not see the point of changing one single event in the pass that could destroy the world on the long run, remember if you could time travel i sincerely think you would not think about fixing things in the pass, you would have access to all the world knowledge and universe, what ever it is that has happen to you in the pass, learn to assimilate that event as experience and deal with it, ( not trying to be harsh here) its just life, i dont want to build a time machine to fix trivial event but to learn and explore time without damaging it .

jasmineee12

Rule number one of time travel, you cant change or alter the pass, what ever mistake or problem happen to you in the pass, you cant do anything about it, even if i had a machine that could now travel to the pass, i would not see the point of changing one single event in the pass that could destroy the world on the long run, remember if you could time travel i sincerely think you would not think about fixing things in the pass, you would have access to all the world knowledge and universe, what ever it is that has happen to you in the pass, learn to assimilate that event as experience and deal with it, ( not trying to be harsh here) its just life, i dont want to build a time machine to fix trivial event but to learn and explore time without damaging it .
What about the theory of multiuniverses? So let's say I were to go back in time change a few things then go back to the present(future) wouldn't I have just created a parallel universe from those changes made?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What about the theory of multiuniverses? So let's say I were to go back in time change a few things then go back to the present(future) wouldn't I have just created a parallel universe from those changes made?
yes you would have created a alternate universe in wich you would not come back as every time machine need a temporal lock ( location and time of origin) and you would only come back to this , the alternate reality would exist without you in it , unless you have a portal gun