HDR unit ( hyper dimensional resonator)

Starlight9903

does anyone on here know if the HDR unit really works? I've read up on a couple of things and i haven't seen anyone say it works so i was wondering if anyone on here used it and it worked.

trakka121

@HDRKID is possibly the most knowledgeable on the HDR. I certainly wish this was a sure-fire way to travel through time but can't attest to it actually working. It seems to be haphazard at best and tends to send you to different worlds when it works. Many across the Internet claim it doesn't work and it's merely an electromagnet. Some call it a self electrocution device.

cinnati

Yes it really works, watch this video, probaly the best account ever. This man, Rick LiPani, told me he uses the HDR better than Steven Gibbs himself. He also had been practicing meditation 30 yrs before he got the HDR. So you must have astral/OBE skills, if you want the HDR to be effective

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Those skilled in the art of astral projection report it enhances their ability to project. Those who are unskilled lack the mental discipline to use the HDR successfully. It's just like riding a bicycle. If you don't know how. Buying a 25 speed super deluxe bike wont work any better than a basic single speed bike.

TimeFlipper

Those skilled in the art of astral projection report it enhances their ability to project. Those who are unskilled lack the mental discipline to use the HDR successfully. It's just like riding a bicycle. If you don't know how. Buying a 25 speed super deluxe bike wont work any better than a basic single speed bike.

The thing is, nobody with an HDR has ever passed your very own criteria, (3 front pages of newspapers) for complete proof of time-travelling ;):D..

Mayhem

Zenith
The HDR i bought came in December last year.

After a few trial uses to gain the stick reaction and speaking to Steven Gibbs on the phone, i went ahead my own way :)

I used the HDR twice a day for 7 days straight.

Using different crystals, stones couple of old things coins etc i had laying around.

What i seemed to get from this after about 3-4 days was some sort of opening like when i used the magnets.

Breaching the door but not quite.

Time travel well i didnt go looking for a vortex..................

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The thing is, nobody with an HDR has ever passed your very own criteria, (3 front pages of newspapers) for complete proof of time-travelling ;):D..

But wait! Hasn't HDRKid made several accurate predictions of future events that have come to pass? I guess you don't get to choose exactly where you go.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I couldn't say it better! 100% agree.

TimeFlipper

But wait! Hasn't HDRKid made several accurate predictions of future events that have come to pass? I guess you don't get to choose exactly where you go.

From what I recall, there has been a couple of things that could have been just merely coincidences, and from what I have read, is that you can actually "dial into" a time period on the HDR that you wish to go to....Most of us at some point in our lives will see the past through Deja Vu, or an actual image of the future, without any need for an HDR..

To repeat myself again, your very own criteria for absolute proof of time-travel is the only way, and to remind members of your own proof criteria, this is what happens.....You challenge anybody to go forward in time one week and read the headlines from three individual Newspapers, and then come back and tell us on Paranormalis what they are...If that person does get those three headlines correct after exactly seven days into the future, then he or she is undoubtedly a genuine Time-Traveller..

A genuine time-traveller would certainly be capable of going forward in time 1 week to read those 3 newspaper headlines!...In the past we have seen lots of objections (excuses in reality) from members about your proof of the time travelling criteria, but to me, its the ONLY way! (y):D..

Scarecrow

Yes it really works, watch this video, probaly the best account ever. This man, Rick LiPani, told me he uses the HDR better than Steven Gibbs himself. He also had been practicing meditation 30 yrs before he got the HDR. So you must have astral/OBE skills, if you want the HDR to be effective

I would have to call you you out on that statement. When in fact, I wasn't OBE projecting, or Astral Projecting or physical time traveling etc. Nothing like this ever happened in the 45 years of my life. I talked with Steven Gibbs and Car Novella and a new time recruit Sylvia and of course myself. It wasn't until I purchased my first HDR it had the guitar potentiometers with the 7.8 caduceus coil under the rub plate. Anyways, I received my unit in 2004, I caught it on C2C with George Nory and Steven Gibbs and Carl Novella and latest one was Steven Gibbs and Patricia Ress and myself was called to give our testimonies using the HDR.

It wasn't until I used my HDR for 4 weeks, that things began to happen, a lot of things! I could now leave my body at will after using the HDR for 10 minutes everyday for 30 days! I astral traveled and had normal OBE's and Time travel by OBE and Astral Time traveling which is different. In 2005 I was engulfed in a rogue vortex on a twenty mile country road going east and first I was driving to pickup the wife and the next thing I known I was driving through a place where the farmers fields should have been but they were replaced with a pastel of different colors. Believe me I was rubbing my eyes because what I was experiencing I couldn't break free. It took twenty minutes before a flash appears and I was back on my recognizable road.

One thing about being caught up in a rogue vortex, you absolutely will have no control of all that happens until it's over! Later that night not only I and my wife got caught up into the vortex again, two co-Officers were following us home that night and he sped past me because I was going to slow. The next day, I was approached by two officers I didn't know that well. One officer asked me are you still F-ing around with that crazy time machine? I told him, yes on my off time I do it twice each day, why do you ask? Because he said, you got my partner and I into some kind of tunnel and have the time we didn't know where we were going to end up. Then once our road came into view we came up to another car and we passed them and we both looked at this car and it was the both of you!

I told him how could this be, you passed my wife and I up going 65mph, yes he told me we did, now we are passing you up again!!!! Listen I don't know what you monkeying with but don't get our asses involved in your time travel experiments. We heard about you and thought you were just plain nuts! But after last night, you are not nuts, you are extremely dangerous individual working with power you probably don't understand in the first place.

That was the short version of that true story! People wouldn't leave work until I pulled out of the parking lot and cleared it about one mile! No Officer was going to take any chances, I guess the word spread around that day. In my opion, one doesn't need to know 30 years of meditation to be good with the HDR. They just have to have an open mind and allow the HDR's energies do what it wants to do for its users. I had tons of lucid dreaming, ObE's more than I can count and AP's. Colored dreams, I've been transported on USS Navy Vessels during an emergency event, some ships were being sucked down in a gigantic whirlpool. The air smelled salty, the metal of the ship was hot from the sun beating down on it. I asked to see their radar screen and as I looked at it I was sucked into it and came out to drop into a middle of the North and south confederate war time.

Everyone stop killing for a moment some dropping their arms watching me walk across the civil war front at Gettysburg in PA. The grey and the blues continued to watch me until I met a group of other time travelers picking up supplies to bring back to their own timelines. All this is just a taste of not even a third yet written about. But before the HDR, it was boring. Rick Lapini didn't he just vanish off the web? If so, why do you think he took off? He could have help a lot of people coming into this field.

Have a great Day!