HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

Doc 05

Zenith
Alright all you HDR users; the full moon is on December 12th, so let’s all jump to where Steven Gibbs is and see what he is up to.

@FarOutThere has provided us with a picture of Gibbs; so print out the picture and place it in the witness well along with your crystal. Plug in the HDR, put on the time/head coils, power on the two bottom switches, and tune the HDR for:

“What are the rates and frequencies that will take me to the current location of Steven Gibbs and then return me to my location and timeline that I left from with no ill effects or changes?”

After you get the “stick” reactions and have the HDR tuned; ask for a prayer of protection, place the electromagnet over your stomach chakra and power on all three switches. Run the session for 3-7 mins, power down and then pick a nice Theta wave session from @Mayhem ’s collection and let’s play; “Where’s Steven Gibbs?”.

Post your results here and we’ll call Steve and find out where he was.

This is kind of a HDR meets Remote Viewing type experiment; let’s see what happens.

Doc 05

Zenith
So, in the Coordinate Remote Viewing (CRV) world you need to prep this photograph
or you could end up viewing the time and place of when the photo was taken.

To do this just write: "Steven Gibbs current location on 12 Dec 2019" on the photo.
And if you don't want to print this photo; just write this statement on a piece of paper or 3x5 card
Now fold the photo, paper, or card in half and on the outside write:

These will now become the coordinates or address for Steven Gibbs on 12 Dec 2019, forever.
Theoretically a year from now you could remote view Gibbs on this date and view was he was with these coordinates.

Place this paper/photo/card in the witness well of the HDR and tune.
This has not been done with the HDR before (that I know of),
so we are breaking new ground here merging RV with the HDR

Last edited:

FarOutThere

We have 48 hours to go.

I can try out some things, despite not having a complete HDR unit, I can try out some other things. There is enough strange activity around here. Poor Steven, no more privacy for him.

Doc 05

Zenith
Trying to figure the best way to do this:

1. First would be the HDR session (main point of the experiment)
a. Correct intention statement
b. Witness well contents

experiments on tuning (finger stick vs. pendulum), time of session (3 - 7 min; HDRKid does 7), freezing electromagnet, timing (sidereal time?), etc. can come later.

2. Theta state induction
a. Looking for best video/audio, preferably binaural (Monroe ?)
b. Time in Theta state (20 min ? - 1/4 sleep cycle)

3. Coordinate Remote Viewing Session
a. Format
b. Documentation (scanned notes/session paper)
c. Posting (creating a sub-thread under time machine experiments - HDR/RV Experiments)
d. Feedback: calling Gibbs for this session - later experiments posting target folder/picture

Open for ANY, comment, suggestions, recommendations, or witty remarks ;)
Thanks85148514

Last edited:

FarOutThere

This morning I had a dream.

It was something about "alien spam", lots of it, that I had been receiving.

Then I saw immediately outside my door, lots of assorted post it notes with writing, lying on the floor, which seemed to be aliens spamming me apparently.

Also when I woke up I heard some voice say something about an academy.