HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

TimeFlipper

Sorry you mistook my Sarcasm for an admission of some non-belief that some thing is happening with the operation of the HDR.

But you will never understand or comprehend this due to your narrow mindedness.

And you don't own an HDR ;)

You have misunderstood my humorous story that "you" asked me for....I decided to use your posting on where i highlighted the words that "you" put in the radionic technique description for the HDR....The thing is i do fully understand and comprehend that in my opinion, the HDR will never transport you through time and space, and i certainly dont need to build one to find that out....I dont have any problem with members experimenting on anything they want to, i have always stated that and i always will :)..

Sonix

I take it that you own an HDR unit; how do you use your binaural tracks with the HDR?
Yes, my HDR purchased from Steven Gibbs arrived in early April this year. I have been experimenting with it since, usually nightly with the occassional break of a week or so. I've devoloped a protocol for testing - For 5 days each month I attempt to receive information sent to myself from the followimg month; for 5 days each month I attempt to send information to the sessions I did the previous month. Other than those 10 days a month, I do what I call "callibration" sessions, for which the intent is to better whatever skills are required to accomplish the trans-temporal info transfer I am attempting. I have experienced a significant amount "mandella effect" or alter vu experiences (some real-time, i.e. the world changed as I was witnessing it) and have had one Groundhog Day type experience, but have not yet successfully received the info sent from the following month to meet my standards.

The technique I use with the HDR changes over time as I try new things to hone in on success. I usually listen to a tone with binaural beat mixed with white noise phase inverted, with the tone at lower volume than the white noise so that it is a concentration aid to try to maintain focus on the tone within the noise. I start this audio up before anything else with tuning and firing up the HDR and it is the last thing to get turned off. At minimum I use it as a focus aid during the session, but the hope is that it is also assisting with brain state.

I've also have listened to this audio file as I walk to work each day and play voice suggestions or affirmations simutaneously. To do this I've found a combo of apps for my smart phone that allows two audio players to operate simutaneously without one turning off the other. That way I can change the voice audio at whim without having to re-work the other sound file. It is when doing this daily that I was experiencing the most frequent "trivial" alter vu experiences, such as seeing a line of traffic approaching and darting out to cross the street to cross before them only to then see fewer cars and further away than originally (with nowhere for them to turn off).
So, if I want to reach a Theta state, you find it best just to run the program at that rate and let your brain slip into it on it's own.
Any ideas on incorporating sleep cycles (length of session/track)?
My tendency is to use a single frequency and let my brain work out the path to it - but that is just my preference. If I wanted to incorporate sleep cycles, I think I would use the method sometimes suggested for aiding astral projection or lucid dreaming - set your alarm for an hour or so before you need to get up in the morning. Wake at that time long enough to turn off and reset the alarm, then try to maintain focus for the remaining hour. Interrupted sleep at that point in the sleep cycle allows you to very quickly drop back into the mind state conducive for astral projection or REM sleep. If you were to incorporate a binaural audio at that time, I would think it might be all the more efficient.
Would the use of white noise allow the use of an aux. input for voice; and would voice suggestions do better in right brain, left brain, or both?
When I have created voice input files I have usually created a straight audio track then create 3 different versions where I have reversed it, elongated it and time-compressed it. I mix all 3 of these together and have it play in both L and R but at different start points so that it is not the same audio coming in both ears. I also mix in the straight audio track on both channels at significantly lower volume than the rest and with phase inversion for just the straight audio between the two channels. Again, different strategies work best for different people.

TimeFlipper

@Sonix Preston Nichols does indeed mention rates and frequencies for a radionics tuner, that has absolutely nothing to do with the simplistic HDR design...You also need to see that nowhere in that radionic system which Preston Nichols describes, is there a way that allows you to travel through time and space, which is what i said in a previous posting...That particular radionics system is for healing the body, not for time-travelling..

I suggest you take a closer look at what Preston Nichols was describing when he was talking about radionic devices such as the Reichian Radiosonde//Biosonde and its complexity that also completely rules out anything that could be associated with an HDR, and its half a dozen basic components inside it.....The same thing goes for the radionics device that was linked to the Montauk Radar transmitter, that combined, contains well over 1000 relevant components, all of them being of exceptionally high grade...

Preston Nichols also spoke several times about the Delta T Antenna, i suggest you take note of them and maybe read the Montauk Project book again, that you claim to own....However, from your lack of input on Paranormalis regarding your own Delta T set up, it appears that you have lost interest in it, and moved over to asking more questions about the HDR this time....So much for your own patience!

Sonix

However, from your lack of input on Paranormalis regarding your own Delta T set up, it appears that you have lost interest in it, and moved over to asking more questions about the HDR this time....So much for your own patience!
Absolutely not. I have multiple projects on the go at once and also work/life commitments. My work continues - with the HDR, the Delta T and with the Scalar Broadcasting Tesla Coils that William Jensen posted about a while ago here. You posted eleswhere that you have been 10 years plus experimenting with the Delta T antennae. That you don't daily or weekly post the details of your experiments does not make me presume that you've moved on to other things.

TimeFlipper

Absolutely not. I have multiple projects on the go at once and also work/life commitments. My work continues - with the HDR, the Delta T and with the Scalar Broadcasting Tesla Coils that William Jensen posted about a while ago here. You posted eleswhere that you have been 10 years plus experimenting with the Delta T antennae. That you don't daily or weekly post the details of your experiments does not make me presume that you've moved on to other things.

Correct, 10 years...I believe in the project and thank you for highlighting the fact that i have far more patience and dedication in my approach, than you will ever have ;) :D..

Sonix

Ha ha ha. You experiment for 10 years and don't provide daily/weekly updates on your progress and that is evidence of your patience and dedication. If I don't provide daily/weekly updates of the progress with my experiments, that is evidence I have no patience or dedication and have abandoned my research.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes, my HDR purchased from Steven Gibbs arrived in early April this year. I have been experimenting with it since, usually nightly with the occassional break of a week or so. I've devoloped a protocol for testing - For 5 days each month I attempt to receive information sent to myself from the followimg month; for 5 days each month I attempt to send information to the sessions I did the previous month. Other than those 10 days a month, I do what I call "callibration" sessions, for which the intent is to better whatever skills are required to accomplish the trans-temporal info transfer I am attempting. I have experienced a significant amount "mandella effect" or alter vu experiences (some real-time, i.e. the world changed as I was witnessing it) and have had one Groundhog Day type experience, but have not yet successfully received the info sent from the following month to meet my standards.

The technique I use with the HDR changes over time as I try new things to hone in on success. I usually listen to a tone with binaural beat mixed with white noise phase inverted, with the tone at lower volume than the white noise so that it is a concentration aid to try to maintain focus on the tone within the noise. I start this audio up before anything else with tuning and firing up the HDR and it is the last thing to get turned off. At minimum I use it as a focus aid during the session, but the hope is that it is also assisting with brain state.

I've also have listened to this audio file as I walk to work each day and play voice suggestions or affirmations simutaneously. To do this I've found a combo of apps for my smart phone that allows two audio players to operate simutaneously without one turning off the other. That way I can change the voice audio at whim without having to re-work the other sound file. It is when doing this daily that I was experiencing the most frequent "trivial" alter vu experiences, such as seeing a line of traffic approaching and darting out to cross the street to cross before them only to then see fewer cars and further away than originally (with nowhere for them to turn off).

My tendency is to use a single frequency and let my brain work out the path to it - but that is just my preference. If I wanted to incorporate sleep cycles, I think I would use the method sometimes suggested for aiding astral projection or lucid dreaming - set your alarm for an hour or so before you need to get up in the morning. Wake at that time long enough to turn off and reset the alarm, then try to maintain focus for the remaining hour. Interrupted sleep at that point in the sleep cycle allows you to very quickly drop back into the mind state conducive for astral projection or REM sleep. If you were to incorporate a binaural audio at that time, I would think it might be all the more efficient.

When I have created voice input files I have usually created a straight audio track then create 3 different versions where I have reversed it, elongated it and time-compressed it. I mix all 3 of these together and have it play in both L and R but at different start points so that it is not the same audio coming in both ears. I also mix in the straight audio track on both channels at significantly lower volume than the rest and with phase inversion for just the straight audio between the two channels. Again, different strategies work best for different people.
Thank you; of course you have given me more "rabbit holes", but that's why we are here.

I do like your experiment with sending information "back"; great concept and great mental exercise on the process.

Your use of audio is amazing and will definitely be incorporated in these studies.

And yes the timeline shifts are noticeable, but I believe the HDR helps make you aware of them. I had not used the HDR for years and noticed when the timeline shifted naturally. I have also noticed that the shifts have "picked up" over the years in frequency and attribute it to the earth changes we are going into (weakening magnetosphere) and grand cycle procession.

Again, Thank You for your response and I have started a new thread to continue this project.

TimeFlipper

Ha ha ha. You experiment for 10 years and don't provide daily/weekly updates on your progress and that is evidence of your patience. If I don't provide daily/weekly updates of the progress with my experiments, that is evidence I have no patience and have abandoned my research.

Sorry, but i dont believe that anyone can give their full undivided attention to three projects at the same time, its completely illogical...No disrespect intended, but you have the "Butterfly Mind" where a butterfly flits from one flower to another one, without gaining any sustained benefit from any of the flowers :).
And yes, my dedication and patience allows me to experiment solely on one unfinished project (y)...There is a caveat however...Before i goto sleep i take my mind off the DTA by spending one hour looking for that elusive UFO...My camera, recorder and transceiver are all charged up and waiting for that moment, i also find the night sky very relaxing :D..

Last edited:

Sonix

Sorry, but i dont believe that anyone can give their full undivided attention to three projects at the same time, its completely illogical...
You would be surprised what other people can accomplish. With my work, juggling multiple ongoing projects at once is commonplace, as I believe it is with that of many people.

TimeFlipper

You would be surprised what other people can accomplish. With my work, juggling multiple ongoing projects at once is commonplace, as I believe it is with that of many people.
I dont think so, there simply isnt enough hours in a day to give absolute attention to more than one project :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited: