HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

Sonix

I would be curious about any HDR device that can be run 24/7. I have experienced, and others have reported, a heating up of the electromagnet if the HDR is left running longer than 10 minutes. (I've also experienced it at times heating up in a much shorter period of time - an occasional variability that seems inexplicable.)

Doc 05

Zenith
I would be curious about any HDR device that can be run 24/7. I have experienced, and others have reported, a heating up of the electromagnet if the HDR is left running longer than 10 minutes. (I've also experienced it at times heating up in a much shorter period of time - an occasional variability that seems inexplicable.)
I need to ask Gibbs about that; I had the same question.
I never asked because I didn't think that much of it (silly protection),
but now my interest have been aroused. ;)
I'll post what I find out.

Sonix

[...] Theta Binaural Beat – 20 minute:
Started out great, but youtube buffering let me down. Need to download a 20 minute session. Headphones with microphone may work well to record running narrative while performing session. [...]
I'd be willing to create a custom binaural beat audio file for you if you wish. I generally create a 40 minute file so that it is sure to exceed my session. I'd need to know what frequency you want to target and what you want to use for an audible carrier tone/frequency. One thing I've experimented with as well is mixing that with white noise with one channel of the white noise being a phase inversion of the other. PM me if interested.

If, for example, you wanted to work with Theta, you could also incorporate the Schumann Resonance by targeting 3.915Hz (1/2 Schumann) and using 501.12Hz (64x Schumann) as the carrier frequency.
One channel would be 499.1625Hz and the other 503.0775Hz, so average would be 501.12Hz and difference would be 3.915Hz.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
I'd be willing to create a custom binaural beat audio file for you if you wish. I generally create a 40 minute file so that it is sure to exceed my session. I'd need to know what frequency you want to target and what you want to use for an audible carrier tone/frequency. One thing I've experimented with as well is mixing that with white noise with one channel of the white noise being a phase inversion of the other. PM me if interested.

If, for example, you wanted to work with Theta, you could also incorporate the Schumann Resonance by targeting 3.915Hz (1/2 Schumann) and using 501.12Hz (64x Schumann) as the carrier frequency.
One channel would be 499.1625Hz and the other 503.0775Hz, so average would be 501.12Hz and difference would be 3.915Hz.
Great; do you think it would be better to go in a progression steps of alpha - delta - theta - delta - alpha - awake? with the carrier remaining the same?

Mayhem

Zenith

Sonix

Yes, as @Mayhem noted, there are easily found programs/apps designed for shaping progressive steps or simple or complex sequences of frequencies. If you do find that an mp3 (or other format) file would be of use, or want to try mixing with phase inverted white noise, let me know, that is easy enough to create. I tend to use a single target frequency played for extended time to allow my brain to naturally fall into sync with it - my brain tends to resist the structured leading of a progression, wanting to move along the stages either faster or slower than the audio does. But - different strokes for different folks - what's best is what you find is best for you.

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes, as @Mayhem noted, there are easily found programs/apps designed for shaping progressive steps or simple or complex sequences of frequencies. If you do find that an mp3 (or other format) file would be of use, or want to try mixing with phase inverted white noise, let me know, that is easy enough to create. I tend to use a single target frequency played for extended time to allow my brain to naturally fall into sync with it - my brain tends to resist the structured leading of a progression, wanting to move along the stages either faster or slower than the audio does. But - different strokes for different folks - what's best is what you find is best for you.
First and foremost; Thank You for your offer of assistance;
I'm honored to be able to converse with the subject matter experts, independent researchers, and citizen scientists, found here.

I take it that you own an HDR unit; how do you use your binaural tracks with the HDR?

So, if I want to reach a Theta state, you find it best just to run the program at that rate and let your brain slip into it on it's own.
Any ideas on incorporating sleep cycles (length of session/track)?

Would the use of white noise allow the use of an aux. input for voice; and would voice suggestions do better in right brain, left brain, or both?

Thank you

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
I asked Gibbs about the electromagnet:
Yes it is on for 24 hours per day.
He turns it off when testing HDR units and places the electromagnet in the freezer while he does this.
When I asked him he stated "Yea, I gets pretty damn hot".
He places it on a heat proof work board.

Doc 05

Zenith
HDR SESSION FEEDBACK:
I DID NOT get to Gibbs “current location” at 05:30 (MST) his time, he was up (awake) playing a video chess game.
Steve operates an HDR unit 24/7 non-stop, with rates and frequencies to protect his home (from anything in the psychic realm). This may be the answer as to why I could Not get a “finger stick” reaction (I normally always get a stick reaction) and had to switch to a pendulum.

I have heard of the problem with remote viewers tasked with viewing a cargo ship that had been blessed with a protection spell by a Santeria Priest. The remote viewers could not penetrate the hull of the ship, and noted that it was encased in a “green haze” (note: because of the “green haze” they determined that narcotics were in fact onboard and raided the ship).

I believe that Gibbs’ “protection HDR”, first prevented me from getting a “finger stick” reaction and then my subconscious took me “somewhere else” when I pushed for results. This reaction by your subconscious to “give you what you want” has defeated many remote viewers when trying to view something that isn’t there or “protected” (like a deep underground alien base).
That “somewhere else” in this session is probably:
  1. Steve’s garage, next door
  2. Steve’s parent’s house in Nebraska
  3. Where ever Steve was staying when the photograph was taken (sisters house?)
  4. None of the above
Further interview/discussion with Steve hopefully will determine the results.
You always learn more from failures than successes, if you apply the lessons learned correctly.
  1. Gibbs’ house made a poor first target; but definitely leads some validity to the ”protection HDR” concept (something I personally disregarded as “silly”, but now has got my attention)
  2. The “protection HDR” concept needs to be explored and tested.
  3. A stock of HDR/RV session training targets needs to be developed with emphasis placed on events with key (prominent) structures/landmarks. Eg. Superbowl game, million man march, Mt. Saint Helens eruption, etc. –
    Time Travel events.
Still overall quit pleased with the results of this session; a first step in a 1000 day journey. ;)
After talking to Steve I now believe I was in his garage next to his house.

White wood selves and the:

"Something was in the middle of the room near the self that was metal, brown, about the height of a high back chair and something round on top (possibly chair will coat and hat?)."

I believe was a soldering/brazing outfit Steve has in his garage, at least it's the right dimensions.

Further investigation/experiments need to be conducted on the "protection" use of the HDR.

Possible use: to "protect" abductees or haunted places.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to VIEW Target Reference Number: XXXX XXXX for XX minutes,
and then return me to my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

Time Travel Targets (T3):
  1. Be events
  2. Contain a prominent landmark or structure
  3. Distinguishing action, noise, and/or smell
Examples:
French Liberation Paris 26 Aug 1944 (Arc de Triomphe)
Walt Disney World Opening Day Parade 1 Oct 1971 (Cinderella's Castle)
Sydney Opera House Opening Ceremony 20 Oct 1973 (Opera House/fireworks/symphony)
Apollo 11 Saturn V Launch 18 Jul 1969 (Launch Facility/rocket launch/flames - smoke)

Photographs are available for these types of events are online.
If photographs are from magazines/news papers draw a large X on the back of the photograph.
You should "enter" the target from the view of the photograph (so if you unintentionally make a physical jump make sure the scene is safe - don't jump into the flames of the Saturn V rocket) ;)

Place photographs into blank, security, envelopes and close. (Target Folder)
Write an 8 digit Target Reference Number (TRN) on the outside of the envelope.

Link for random TRN genrator

Write the TRN on a card/piece of paper and place in the witness well for the HDR/RV session.

The goal is to NOT KNOW what event you are going to on the initial session. (the more target folders - the better)

Also we can post TRNs for all to use and PM the author of the TRN to determine correct results and receive Target Folder contents - photograph and information.

After the initial session (and you make a correct view of the target - obtained the "signal line") this TRN now becomes the "address" for this target so that you may return on future sessions.

After we get good at going to targets anytime/anyplace/anywhere with results -
then we learn to find and make "vortexes"
Crawl - Walk - Run - Jump ;)

I'll post some TRNs later

Last edited: