He Accurately Predicted The Future in 1945. Time Traveler?

ApexTV

The guy in this video accurately predicted the future in 1945. Is he or someone he knows a time traveler? Granted, not all of his predictions have come true...YET. His predictions are actually for the year 2045 and many have in fact come true.

Seth

I’m naturally a skeptic. I would be interested in if someone can find who this was and what show he was on in 1945. Very interesting though.

There is a video of Charlie Chaplin on YouTube where he more poetically predicts the future. Some say he could have been a time traveler.

ApexTV

I’m naturally a skeptic. I would be interested in if someone can find who this was and what show he was on in 1945. Very interesting though.

There is a video of Charlie Chaplin on YouTube where he more poetically predicts the future. Some say he could have been a time traveler.
Glad you find it interesting as well! :) If anyone knows what show this is from we would love to know.

Kairos

I was promised a sky car since I was a small child. Still no sky cars. I am getting a little upset about that.

The_Observer

I was promised a sky car since I was a small child. Still no sky cars. I am getting a little upset about that.

The people who promised you sky cars, were not wise, and did not understand the ramifications. We could argue that either our technology is not there, we've been hindered in our technological advancements to get to that point, or, if technology is available for it, it's not implemented due to what we know would occur by observing our current transport systems. The person that cuts you off on the highway going 110km/h is now going to cut you off 10,000 feet in the air going hundreds of km/h faster? The danger can only increase when we implement additional dimensions and increased speeds. Our road vehicles aren't even safe enough, and people are not trained well enough to be good drivers. Over 100 years of automotive evolution and it's still extremely dangerous to drive and to even speed, namely because of other people on the roads, and the poorly maintained infrastructure. Remember, it all comes down to dollar value. What is best for the individual is not what is best for society as a whole. People would rather do things cheaper than do them safer, because the consequence doesn't outweigh their gain.

Lots of people have told you lies throughout your life. Life is filled with lies. The biggest lies are the ones that we let happen as a society due to our own ignorance or negligence. Promises of a superhighway across the USA that turned into shambles 50 years later after it starts to crumble at the seams and no one seems to want or have responsibility of maintaining it. The bottom line of it all, is that people do not think before performing actions. They see a silver lining and hope that the entire outcome is silver lined. It never is, and never will be. If people were wise, we wouldn't be in our current situation. We wouldn't fantasize about the perfect society because we'd have a society built on a solid foundation, instead of one that seems to be shifting beneath our feet. Ignorance is your biggest lie, it will convince you that everything is as it should be right now. That's not the case. If it was perfect, there would not exist an urge to drive forward in your species evolution.

However, this is all part of the human condition. If we were all perfect robots, we wouldn't have imagination, creativity, art, music, or anything else involving emotion. Diversity keeps us alive, but it also shows us a dark side; though without contrast, nothing can exist in one extreme or the other. You need evil to recognize good. You need lies, to recognize truth. If all information was truth, could we invent culture? Not as likely. Each person has two wolves that reside within their soul. One is evil, and one is good. The wolf that wins, is the wolf that you feed. Monks practice meditation and mantras in order to achieve enlightenment which is Nirvana, a place where you can escape the cycle of rebirth and be at complete peace with no extremities of emotion.