Healers

Flavia_c

Hi guys

I know this may sound a bit bizarre but do you know any good “healers”?

Short story: I had a case of severe neuroCovid. At this point I have no idea what to do anymore.

Thank you 🙏🏻

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You can heal yourself. Study nutrition and make the necessary changes to your diet. You might be surprised to find out that what you thought was food is actually poison to your body.

MODAT7

Yeah, a healthy diet is an important base foundation for health and recovery... and it's NOT what the government preaches. About 80-90% of a grocery store (depending on size and how it's stocked) is poisonous. All these additives and preservatives in processed foods are dangerous. Even some preservatives on natural foods are dangerous... and that's not getting into pesticides used in farming. A lot of people start out "sorta ok" with them, but develop sensitivities later in life. There are several that mess me up.

True colloidal silver is also good for killing a latent infection of any kind (viral, bacterial, fungal, prion). It's cheaper in the long run to buy or make a generator as the commercial bottles are expensive. You also need to take far more than the few drops a day most people recommend. A few drops a day won't do much of anything. When I'm sick, I'll do a liter/quart per day. If you're worried about turning blue from that much, you won't so long as its true colloidal silver. Silver also has some properties that stimulate healing. I use it on cuts and skin abrasions and it reduces my healing time to half. With my long term health problems, silver has essentially become my immune system. It can be boosted quite a bit with a blood electrifier.

Enigma007

Hi guys

I know this may sound a bit bizarre but do you know any good “healers”?

Short story: I had a case of severe neuroCovid. At this point I have no idea what to do anymore.

Thank you 🙏🏻
Where are you located? I may be able to help point you in the right direction. There are good healers everywhere. Some are way better than others, but there should be someone near you.

I will pray for your healing also.