Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Aevi Vegr

My name is Floyd Ellison; I am a time traveler.
I am not supposed to be in 2013, but since I am here I have decided to join this forum to ease my loneliness until the time I am capable to continue my journey.
Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
I left from the year 2043.
I believe that I am 19 years old, but I can't be sure.
I am an orphan who was found living on the streets of a mostly abandoned Dalmatovo.
I traveled back in time in a homemade machine that was built by myself and a few others in a small underground group.
I am really not all that great at introductions, so please just ask me questions. I am willing to answer to the best of my abilities.

Aevi Vegr

I guess I should go ahead and give the story of why I am in 2013. During the 2020's the last of the rebels were trying to reorganize a new antigovernment initiative after their failed revolution. The revolution is still in its beginning here in 2013, but there are still a few years left until things get excessively violent. The revolution is worldwide, but the outcomes in the world's superpowers allowed for more open imperialistic structures around the world. The revolution will be more successful in smaller, less powerful countries, but the superpowers moved in after they dealt with their own revolutions. In the name of ensuring freedom, these superpowers expanded their empires and set up mock governments throughout the world. The superpowers united into an oligarchical world government. The governments began purging the public of undesirables. As an orphan I will absent from governmental records. Pockets of resistance of course still exists up to the where I left, but it is still strong in the 20's, which is where my story really starts. At the time, the underground used darknet devices to create LANs that could be used for anonymous interaction between underground members. These darknet devices would often be placed in catacombs, sewers, and abandoned buildings. The police will use triangulation to find these devices and destroy them, but the underground will implement various strategies to keep the devices hidden. I will found alone in Dalmatovo as a toddler. I have to comment that it sounds strange to refer to my personal history in the future tense; I will use past tense because it is my past. I was taken in by a local underground cell because I do not have ID implants. Unfortunately a cell safehouse got raided by police and the cell scattered. One of the members took me ans smuggled me across countries until I was taken in by an American cell. I was raised as a child to be a spy and a thief by this cell for about 4 years before I began receiving field missions. The cell fell apart due to the unreliability of the darknet devices; the devices were only used for emergencies at that point. We had attracted too much infamy in region and were hunted ruthlessly and so most of us split off into other cells while a few of us volunteered to make a last stand to allow for our escape. Some cells around the world still managed to function either with more primitive or traditional methods while others managed to obtain and hack government ansibles, but as a whole the revolution was in major decline. I continued as a field operative for about 5 years. My cell sent me to Dr. H. at that time. Dr. H. realized how hopeless our war had become and decided that extraordinary methods should be taken to prevent the need for the revolution. Dr. H. was the oldest member of the underground that I ever met, I would guess that he was in his 60's when I met him. He built his own ansible and used it to communicate across the world to the other cells that could still be communicated with in this method. He managed to organize for all the materials needed for the time machine to be brought to a secret laboratory. He also programmed the essential software for it. I worked alongside him learning the basics so that I could improve the programming and fix the machine if it broke down. He had already started designing it when I first met him and it was finished by the July of of 43. After a few months of testing and historical debate it was decided that I would go back to January 1. 1840. I left on 27/10/2043 and came back to 12/8/2013. The computer tells me that the machine received damage from exotic particles at the moment of time travel and a safeguard spit me back into the normal flow of time at the earliest date that I was anchored to.

Samstwitch

Are you claiming to be from our Worldline or another Wordline?

What year do ID implants become manditory? Does the US require it's citizens to have implants? Is this the Mark of the Beast?

If you are only 19 years old, how have you managed to do so much even as a child? Example: "I continued as a field operative for about 5 years."

What year were you born in?

What year was Time Travel discovered and a TT machine created?

Last edited:

TimeTravel_00

Hello my child. I am sorry for the pain you have felt in your loss. You are welcome to stay here with us in the present. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to make it up to you.

Aevi Vegr

I'll try to answer your questions in order:
1. Technically another worldline, but I don't think it is far removed. I think worldline theory is rather depressing though.

2. It depends on the country. Russia made it mandatory in 2018, but they had plenty of problems implementing the policy. The UK was the first country to adopt the Implant ID's in 2016. America is in this timeline already headed in that direction, but in my timeline, it was made mandatory shortly after the UK implemented their policy. A lot of the smaller countries around the world didn't adopt it until they were taken over after the revolution. As for it being the Mark of the Beast, I wouldn't know, I'm not a theologian.

3. Children have been known to do some pretty incredible stuff at young ages and cruel times. In WWII there were young kids actively participating in the French and Dutch undergrounds. I was forced to live in situations that could have easily been lethal for me. As a child, my missions weren't as hard or as dangerous as older members of the cell. I did a lot of observing and message carrying in the early days, but as I grew more experienced I would get harder missions. I wasn't alone for most of the missions too. I recall one particular mission that involved me climbing through a window on the second story of a building so that I could unlock the back door. I grappled the roof so that I could climb up with a rope and then I had to sneak downstairs. Well, there was a guard posted by the stairs. I snuck by him and stole his pistol from his holster on my way by. I killed him with my knife. I managed to get the door open before any alarms were raised 3 other agents went in to grab the supplies we needed. I was 12 and that was my second to last year as a field operative. I haven't been the same since then, I think that the call for survival was the driving force behind me and I got lucky a lot, I mean, I knew a few other kids who got killed doing less dangerous tasks. I don't think I have even begun to cope with what I've seen.

4. I assume that I was born in 2024, but I really can't be sure about that. I don't remember my time in Russia at all, I just know what people have told me. There was a cell member, Andy, in America who gave me the birthdate 4/12/2024 and that's what I go by. She gave me the birthdate as a kindness really.

5. As far as I know, Dr. H's time machine was the first that was capable of sending a full human back in time. It was completed on 8/7/2043. However, I can't be fully certain of that. I would assume that Dr. H based his design off something.

Aevi Vegr

No, not really, however, a few nukes were set off. During the revolution, America set off small nuclear device in Chicago(2018). They claimed that a "terrorist revolutionary cell" had created it and set it off. They used it as an excuse to impose hard martial law. The propaganda was successful and ultimately lead to the revolutionary's defeat. During the conquests after the revolution, Quito was nuked to make an example of why it is useless to resist.

Samstwitch

Our Worldline had a real Time Traveler visit us in 2000 from the year 2036. His Worldline was very close to ours. Many of the things that happened on his Worldline have or are happening on our Worldline.

You said regarding your Worldline, "I don't think it is far removed" [from ours], however, nothing you have shared about your Worldline's history is what happened on the Time Traveler's Worldline...nothing at all, which makes me wonder. If you are a real Time Traveler, then your Worldline must be far removed from our Worldline, and in that case, events would not be the same here.

Will you post some photos of your machine...or provide some kind of proof that you are really a TT? Our other TT did post photos for us, and provided other evidence to back-up his story. Perhaps you will do the same.

Last edited:

Aevi Vegr

That was very vague. I assume you are talking about John Titor since you have a whole section dedicated to him. I can't say that I know much about him.
Doesn't it depend on your definition of close? There are theoretically an infinite number of worldlines. Several trillion trillions could be considered nearly identical to this one and probably quadrillion quadrillions others that could be considered close. You can't really question my viability based off John Titor's viability. From briefly scanning the net, I see that many have the things he claimed would happen haven't. So the real question is how far off from each other are these three worldlines?
What evidence are you looking for anyways?
I drew up a some schematics for my time machine, I guess that is a start. I can go into deeper explanations too. The timespace anchors would need another diagram to describe properly.
7cad3ce1
b1324b93

Last edited: