Hello all and greetings from 2005

optimist

Hello all and greetings from 2005

My name is Sylvia and I found my way here via the John Titor story. Reading it in 2005 I was pretty riveted by how pertinent his posts from several years ago seem now. I suppose I'm more comfortable with a road map, though the one he presents is disturbing to say the least. It seems that his scenario is possible on towards probable, yet there aren't many people talking and thinking in terms of these likely outcomes. I don't have a firm opinion about whether he's from the future or not, but what he presentated seems to have a veracity that I can't ignore. Over the past few days I've been trying to digest this information in a practical way within the context of what I was already aware of. It's not something that's easy to discuss with people who aren't focused in on this stuff. I've been impressed by how thoughtful and sincere many of the posts here are. I thank you for this space and I look forward to conversing with you.

sosuemetoo

Re: Hello all and greetings from 2005

Welcome to the forum Sylvia. Another one from New York City!

Your post took me back in time (forgive the pun) when I first found John Titor. It's disturbing, thought provoking and addicting! The eyes get weary after reading anything you can get your hands on.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM CaryP or I, or anyone on the staff. Be sure to go to LiveChat and get to know your fellow members.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation optimist. Yep, more Yankees from NYC, not there's anything wrong with that. Looking forward to your posts.

Cary

StarLord

Welcome optimist, your turn to make the popcorn. Looking forward to your posts.

optimist

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I do live in NYC, but am a southern transplant. You can still call me a yankee if you want though.

StarLord

All righty then, did you bring the Pot Roast to go along with the popcorn??

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"optimist\")</div>
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I do live in NYC, but am a southern transplant. You can still call me a yankee if you want though.[/b]

Oh, hell no. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. You ain't and can never be a Yankee. Yeeha.

Cary