Hello all from a real abduction case feel free to ask anything, everything lot

TimeFlipper

Hi there :)

So what’s exactly is suspost to be in the photos ?Im sorry but I don’t mean to sound rude or anything :)

I dont wish to appear rude either, but i have seen lots of spoof pictures coming from pranksters that are exactly like the two in question, which are completely blurred...I hope iam wrong this time..

Hi there :)

So what’s exactly is suspost to be in the photos ?Im sorry but I don’t mean to sound rude or anything :)
I got a problem with my camera , however keep watching my posts , I'm soon to leave many people gobsmacked, yes you do get pranksters, only I've been recognized as genuine by mufon after a recent investigation carried out on me, though it is funny that when genuine chosen special people like myself ,try and get the truth out,things happen unexplainable but when pranksters post fake UFOs as an example,they don't seem to have a problem getting the lot up

steven chiverton

how many species of aliens in our galaxy they would all have there own intelligence levels so the qestion id like to arsk after years of looking at ufo propulsion is how many different alien craft propulsion systems are there and can any of them be made on earth