Hello all from The Scientist

Mr Scientist

Hello I'm a new member to your forum from a science background. Looking forward to corresponded to and hearing from all you time travel enthusiast. Indeed I may even be that elusive time traveller you're eager to meet.

Due to time constraints because of lecturing I will be on only at the weekend.

The Scientist

Harte

Hello I'm a new member to your forum from a science background. Looking forward to corresponded to and hearing from all you time travel enthusiast. Indeed I may even be that elusive time traveller you're eager to meet.

The Scientist
Except you're not.

Harte

Mr Scientist

Just to alleviate any doubt. How about taking the time traveler test? Just post the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.
I can't, because I don't currently own a time machine. But at some point I must do, because I've met someone claiming to be a older version of myself over a pot of lapsang souchong in 2019. I don't know if this counts as being a time traveler? If not I won't bring it up again.

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Welcome to the site!

Can you tell us more about your future self?
Yes I met my future self and several other time travellers from the distant future. Some of the information they gave me was told to me in confidence. However there are things that I can talk about. For example my future self furthered my knowledge on causal matter also known as theoretical physics genies. A genie refers to matter that appears all seems to appear out of nowhere. My future self explain how this can work within a causal loop without violating the second law of thermodynamics dealing with entropy.