Hello all from The Scientist

TimeFlipper

Ridiculous and implausible? The experience left me discombobulated and realizing I'm repulsive obedient, unless I was under some sort of mind control. Sick! Thank God I'm made of stern stuff and was able to take it in my stride. Others would have been plagued by post-traumatic stress syndrome after such an experience.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced something similar?

As for the said to device I can only go on what was said to me via a private correspondence.. Because something may look like a Pringle can does not mean it is a Pringle can or for that matter a hoax because it has a passing resemblance to one. But as I've told you and others I don't really know much about it. As I have only ever seen the above picture of it.

Note:- (the picture shows a glowing red light or switch and what looks like a mini extraction fan.)

I can only talk about what I have experienced and my own research.

Mr Scientist
Ahh the good old writing style of the Lord Henry...Obviously you will try to cover up your true identity :ROFLMAO:..
Iam looking forward to seeing you describing time-machines again, such as the Chronos Extraordinaire aka a Penny Farthing push bike!!
Please dont let let me down (y):LOL:..

PENNY.jpg

TimeFlipper

Ok I see where you going with this, so everyone with a university education is a toff. I come from a pit estate had to work card for my education.
I wasnt going anywhere Lord Henry its just your twisted mind trying to play the blame game as always, i know you exceptionally well ;)(y)..
Anyways, are you going to talk about the Chronos Extraordinaire aka the Penny Farthing push bike time machine you spoke about when you first joined Paranormalis?...

You might recall i asked you if it had to reach 88 miles per hour before it could enter another time zone? :eek::D..
BTW, you said at the start of your return to Paranormalis that you could only send messages at weekends so what happened?, the last weekend has been and gone (y):giggle:..

Mr Scientist

You really are a funny little man, so why have you extended your time on here when you told us we could only see you at weekends? o_O..
Only a small proportion of people posting on this forum are interested in time travel and the paranormal. The rest seem just to be provocateurs. I have put on the forum a formula for a coffee drink (Henry's coffee restorative) the has remarkable recuperative properties. Yet nobody is interested....

Last edited: